Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My current bored

124»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Just received this message from a guy (who shall remain anonymous) that I've interacted with over the years on DM and HH: "Yep. Expected. I suppose you’ll laugh about how you ran the off the Duck imposter and fall back to your insults and racism and closeups of 17yo crotches. No, you fuck off. You can keep this place. Admin. Please kick me. I’m sorry I ever though this was an alternative to real hardcore husky fans."

The guy that sent me this note is NO fan of kim or any of the other jerks over at DM.

Look, I'm not going to advocate for people to be censored (like the d-bags that ruined DM), nor am I going to lecture anybody. I will only say that this website has the opportunity to become a REAL and UNFILTERED alternative to DM. The problem is that a few folks on here insist on turning threads into name-calling and 8th-grade-level cursing contests, or just an opportunity to 'zing' other people.

I'll be the first to say that at times I've been guilty of that BS as well.

I guess my only suggestion is that some folks should decide if they want this to become the website that ALL OF US have described at one time or another - a place of INTELLIGENT analysis where INTENSE criticism and UNSCRIPTED opinion is welcome - or do we want HH to be just a place of one-liners, biting insults, and contests to tear down others. I realize that it's often both, but I tend to agree with this guy that it tilts a little too much toward the latter.

Just a thought. Peace. Now fire away.

Shocked nobody has said abundance yet ... this shithole is slipping
    Dude, that copy pasta is damn near as old as take the gloves off
    You act like I read every post around here