Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Insult to Injury; Buck Recruiting Edition

2»

Comments

• Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    last year there was a stud 4* safety from that school with offers from everywhere who committed to penn state then he went to jail for armed robbery of a convenience store aka this is a great place to get a buck
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2018

BlastDoor said:

How the fuck does the Beavs get a 4* from PA. He has an offer from Pittsburgh, from Tennessee, from Minnesota.

we pulled shaq, it is all about sale buddy
    "Buddy...coming from Philadelphia, you're going to love Corvallis. It'll be like you never even left!"
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

last year there was a stud 4* safety from that school with offers from everywhere who committed to penn state then he went to jail for armed robbery of a convenience store aka this is a great place to get a buck

So you're saying we need to recruit BUCKs from Marco Brewer's school?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I think the problem is that Pete hired for the wrong position in Harris (even though I love Harris). I think we should’ve hired someone to coach Edge guys.

I still maintain that hiring Gerald Alexander to coach Edge rushers would’ve completely changed our program. But, we’ll see.

I just know this shit isn’t working. I think he’s trying, but it’s just not going to happen.

Maybe so. But Harris definitely made sense at the time. Grooming a potential successor for lake or at least taking care of a burgeoning dB reputation plus value added recruiting chops.