Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BUCK Recruiting

124»

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Does this guy have an offer?

Seems to check all the right boxes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2018

elord821 said:

I'm far from optimistic, but at least we're not totally ignored, and we have the opportunity to sell. I had to get rid of the clickbait.

Who dat?

We're not getting a woof.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    This would be an area that if I had an army of young eager interns at my disposal as part of TSIO Consulting for UW I would look into ... what’s the relative performance of QBs for plays where they are confined to the pocket vs allowed to scramble AND how do those numbers look in particular for mobile QBs like Arizona’s Khalil Tate. I’d want to know what those numbers look like both against UW and the conference as a whole. I’d want to subgroup as well to performance against relatively peer schools as well. And obviously extend that to other conferences.

My hypothesis is that breaking the pocket for a QB leads to substantially more explosive plays (on a rate basis) and lower turnover rates. While sacks are very important in creating negative plays, there is also a risk/reward element to them defensively that needs to be balanced.
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Why do we have a thread for something that doesn't exist?