Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Ultimate survival Alaska"

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
edited June 2013 in Tug Tavern
So there are all of these Discovery survival shows Based in Alaska, and just a bunch of other general shows based in Alaska. "Ultimate Survival Alaska", "Alaska, The last frontier", " Alaskan", "Alaska", Alaska troopers, Alaska this, Alaska that...

Are people that ignant to buy this shit? We.need a reality show to expose the reality shows.
As someone who lived and really played in Alaska, I watch these shows, and the fags on them, just so I can critique and foil these silly-ass pseudo drama's to myself and my buddies. We find all the little hidden things that expose them as fzke. "ultimate survival Alaska" is right on top with "Alaska, the last frontier" as the biggest frauds on TV.

Ill leave with the most obvious on this weeks episode, for conversation and to notice the bullshit they try to slip by viewers. Tonight's episode the six contestants got dropped off on an island of the Bering Sea. They were "without food and starving" even though they just had a hot meal and plenty of water before they got off the helicopter. They broke into 2 groups of 3 to "salvage food" for "survival" , even though the iditarod champ knows he doesn't need to eat for three days.

So one group takes shelter in a tide flat, looking to build a smoker when they only have 72hours to reach extraction. The bigger problem is the Discovery network had freshly chainsaw-cut beachwood nicely stacked for the, "survival" crew. What a fucking scam. Bear Grylls started this fake "outdoor survival" bullshit, now its gotten out of hand

Comments