Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bailey "Music From the" Elder, 4* 2019 OL, Tacoma (Stadium), WA

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • elord821 said:
    I apologize to everyone. I'm not very tech-savvy. I know what to do now. Just click the link, and don't bitch.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PS, I really really really really really wanted to say "or DDY takes to trees", but I'm still fucking new here and I don't know the actual story besides random mentions of a Maserati in threads and the sweet GIF of dunking over the wheelchair.

So if anyone wants to retell the story for me, I have some hot cocoa and a blanket and am ready for a good tale.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2018

PS, I really really really really really wanted to say "or DDY takes to trees", but I'm still fucking new here and I don't know the actual story besides random mentions of a Maserati in threads and the sweet GIF of dunking over the wheelchair.

So if anyone wants to retell the story for me, I have some hot cocoa and a blanket and am ready for a good tale.

Warned.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Warned.
    I swear I just like feeling cozy! :(
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    With having only 1-2 spots remaining on the OL for this class, I'm ok waiting on this kid and taking a swing at some bigger fish. His offers are all from lower-tier schools at this point. It's important to keep an eye on him but I dont think we need to rush to offer.
  • ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Christ

With having only 1-2 spots remaining on the OL for this class, I'm ok waiting on this kid and taking a swing at some bigger fish. His offers are all from lower-tier schools at this point. It's important to keep an eye on him but I dont think we need to rush to offer.

Of the guys on our board who else to do we have a shot with? I know it's still early but I haven't heard much positive news on OL recruiting other than Buelow.
  • ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited May 2018

Christ

Of the guys on our board who else to do we have a shot with? I know it's still early but I haven't heard much positive news on OL recruiting other than Buelow.
    Not sure how the "Christ" got there on my first comment.... I legitimately have no idea who we are in on at this point.
    Standard Supporter

Christ

The top OL guys on our list are still setting up unofficial visits, then they'll likely have officials. Elder is a good under-the-radar prospect at this point, but unless his recruiting absolutely blows up or he is amazing at camp, I dont think you have to rush to offer him.
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2018
    I totally forgot about this guy. So is he headed to Eastern or Portland State?

Maybe a walk-on chance at UW?
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I think he has an Arizona offer.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Christ

Not sure how the "Christ" got there on my first comment.... I legitimately have no idea who we are in on at this point.
    As of now we have commitments from Luciano, and Kalepo, are clear leaders for Buelow and Fautanu, and are right there on Vimahi.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

No chance in hell he's a walk-on. Has offers from Arizona and Virginia, plus a few MW offers.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,286
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

No chance in hell he's a walk-on. Has offers from Arizona and Virginia, plus a few MW offers.
    Could be a Myles Bryant walk-on/greyshirt situation though