Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nathaniel Kalepo, 200* 2019 OT, SEA (Beautiful RB High where my BFF went), WA - COMMITTED

Comments

• Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,286
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Fuck. Per Ruth he's staying at Beach, he wouldn't be able to graduate early if he transferred to EC. I guess having him for spring ball is better anyway... but that's disappointing
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I had a dream that I was omnipotent and knew all the secrets of the universe. I also knew that when I woke up it would all be forgotten. It was so satisfactory knowing the answers to the questions we’ve all wondered. Like the feeling you get when the magician tells you how the trick was done. Like aha! Anyway, when I woke it was surely gone. The question now is, was it real? Did it really happen or Wad I really bestowed this awesome knowledge by someone powerful? Did they do it for a lark and know that no one would ever believe me?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    BaldwinIV said:

I had a dream that I was omnipotent and knew all the secrets of the universe. I also knew that when I woke up it would all be forgotten. It was so satisfactory knowing the answers to the questions we’ve all wondered. Like the feeling you get when the magician tells you how the trick was done. Like aha! Anyway, when I woke it was surely gone. The question now is, was it real? Did it really happen or Wad I really bestowed this awesome knowledge by someone powerful? Did they do it for a lark and know that no one would ever believe me?

Who are you?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BaldwinIV said:

Copypasta or meds dialed in?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This thread got filled with dark shit quick dude. Makes me wonder if I even want to post here anymore.

bbc.com?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

This thread got filled with dark shit quick dude. Makes me wonder if I even want to post here anymore.

I hear a recreational soccer league might be for you
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Wasn't Jaxson Kirkland that kid who looked like he had a touch of downs when we recruited him?

Major touch
    Confirmed. Jesus.

as a father of a small child with Down Syndrome, comments like this (just using Swaye's post as an example, not focusing on him) really test me. But I remember that part of the make up of this board is to be an asshole and as un-PC as possible. Carry on.
    OKG
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Wasn't Jaxson Kirkland that kid who looked like he had a touch of downs when we recruited him?

Major touch
    Confirmed. Jesus.

as a father of a small child with Down Syndrome, comments like this (just using Swaye's post as an example, not focusing on him) really test me. But I remember that part of the make up of this board is to be an asshole and as un-PC as possible. Carry on.
    Now I wish they had AIDS too.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Major touch
    Confirmed. Jesus.

Now I wish they had AIDS too.
    Still time I guess, she is young.....

fuck I feel like an asshole for typing that
    It's true though. I'm rooting for her!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Major touch
    Confirmed. Jesus.

No offense was ever intended, so don't take any, and remember the joke is on a FB players looks, not your kid's condition. Poor taste? Granted. But you can't say "retard" anymore, even though a guy totally looks retarded, so in the grab bag of poor taste and politically incorrect labels, somebody grabbed "Downs." Luck of the draw. Nothing more. Carry on.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Major touch
    Confirmed. Jesus.

You sound like a fag and your shits all retarted.