Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seattle bike lanes getting national coverage...

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    uzi said:

Swaye said:

In other words, someone at Fox found the most expensive project in the city - something that ran for FOUR BLOCKS - then calculated that if every project cost this much per city block then the total cost per mile would be that insane number. It's bullshit because there isn't a single mile of bike lane anywhere in Seattle that cost even close to $12 million to build. Nevermind the fact that it's the entire street being rebuilt, not just a bike path.

I'm sure Fox accidentally left out those details.

edit: Looks like we have identified one of the almost dozen bikers who displace thousands of cars creating miles of unnecessary traffic every day in Seattle.
    On other words, you fat fucks that are too fucking fat to get your fat ass on a fucking bike to get some fucking exercise while commuting to work or the store, don't like it when in shape people are in your way.

Fuck off.

That said, I'd much rather have separate bike lanes and not have them on roads. I say we just convert 50% of all of the streets in Seattle, to bicycle only. That way, the bikes won't be in the way of the cars and the fat fucks in the cars.

And... that said, I only ride about 10 times a year, and only when its sunny and only on weekends. But I fully support everybody else that rides daily. They are better than me, and way better than all of you fat fucking fucks.
    Pretty much everyone is better than you judging by this poast.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

In other words, someone at Fox found the most expensive project in the city - something that ran for FOUR BLOCKS - then calculated that if every project cost this much per city block then the total cost per mile would be that insane number. It's bullshit because there isn't a single mile of bike lane anywhere in Seattle that cost even close to $12 million to build. Nevermind the fact that it's the entire street being rebuilt, not just a bike path.

I for one doth protest the cultural appropriation in their choice of asphalt.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2018
    uzi said:

Swaye said:

edit: Looks like we have identified one of the almost dozen bikers who displace thousands of cars creating miles of unnecessary traffic every day in Seattle.
    On other words, you fat fucks that are too fucking fat to get your fat ass on a fucking bike to get some fucking exercise while commuting to work or the store, don't like it when in shape people are in your way.

Fuck off.

That said, I'd much rather have separate bike lanes and not have them on roads. I say we just convert 50% of all of the streets in Seattle, to bicycle only. That way, the bikes won't be in the way of the cars and the fat fucks in the cars.

And... that said, I only ride about 10 times a year, and only when its sunny and only on weekends. But I fully support everybody else that rides daily. They are better than me, and way better than all of you fat fucking fucks.
    You sound poor...
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

uzi said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off.

Fortunately I work hard enough each day to stay in good shape. But if I needed to get in better shape, I'd exercise and lift weights.

I would not put on spandex shorts, shave my legs, and bicycle, like a fag.
    Bullshit. If you don't lift weights or exercise then you're not in good shape. Are you really happy with your 30% body fat, supple man tits Dad bod? Be more alpha.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    edited May 2018
    RedRocket said:

uzi said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off.

Fortunately I work hard enough each day to stay in good shape. But if I needed to get in better shape, I'd exercise and lift weights.

Bullshit. If you don't lift weights or exercise then you're not in good shape. Are you really happy with your 30% body fat, supple man tits Dad bod? Be more alpha.
    I'm about 15%, because of the beers, but I'd break your hand if I shook it. Cardio? Meh. Try getting off your ass. It's why hyper-cardio tight-shirt gym guys can't fight or take a punch. Just like whiny bicyclists.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I lift like twice a week, do zero cardio, and eat low carb.

Shit ain't that hard
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I lift like twice a week, do zero cardio, and eat low carb.

Shit ain't that hard

Enjoy your heart attack! Good luck the rest of the way!
    Swaye's Wigwam

RedRocket said:

uzi said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off.

I'm about 15%, because of the beers, but I'd break your hand if I shook it. Cardio? Meh. Try getting off your ass. It's why hyper-cardio tight-shirt gym guys can't fight or take a punch. Just like whiny bicyclists.
    I used to get my cardio by running from the cops, but now I just run for fun and play soccer. Sometimes I get the urge to punch people in the face as they pass. Old habits die hard.

RedRocket said:

uzi said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off.

Thanks for proving my point. The 15% is wishful thinking. You're closer to 20% because you don't lift or exercise. Act as TUFF! as you want but numbers don't lie. I've attached my body fat stats to prove that I'm more alpha than you so we don't have to continue this embarssing chest puffing contest. I'm a dick hardening 12.2%. Keep dreaming you chubby try hard beta.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

uzi said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off.

Thanks for proving my point. The 15% is wishful thinking. You're closer to 20% because you don't lift or exercise. Act as TUFF! as you want but numbers don't lie. I've attached my body fat stats to prove that I'm more alpha than you so we don't have to continue this embarssing chest puffing contest. I'm a dick hardening 12.2%. Keep dreaming you chubby try hard beta.

So the other 98 pounds is rippled steel and sex appeal?
    Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

uzi said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off.

So the other 98 pounds is rippled steel and sex appeal?
    You sound interested?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have .69% body fat, can bench 69 pounds, and can run 69 miles! GRONK!!!!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Are you the "how much do you bench" guy?

Hurtful

I'm sure I've asked the question but the question doesn't define who I am.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    RedRocket said:

I'm sure I've asked the question but the question doesn't define who I am.
    Lifting weights is fun. The alpha male gym douche act is tiring.