Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Academis smack talk

BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Bet that fag Fozzy regrets his decision now!!@!@!!! LOLOOLLLL

https://seattletimes.com/sports/uw-huskies/uw-football-team-wins-pac-12-academic-progress-rate/

Pac-12 APR scores
FOOTBALL
  1. Washington 986
  2. Stanford 985
  3. Utah 983
  4. California 976
  5. Arizona State 975
  6. USC 973
  7. Colorado 970
  8. Oregon 969
  9. Washington State 969
  10. Oregon State 968
  11. UCLA 967
  12. Arizona 946
Tagged:

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    How does APR metric work?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Do his future employers care about the name Stanford or their APR ranking?

It won't matter because he's NFL.

Swaye said:

Fuck Bama was actually a goddamn 980. Saban rulez.

Pretty sure they have folks to do the school work for the players
    And we don’t....right?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Fuck Bama was actually a goddamn 980. Saban rulez.

Pretty sure they have folks to do the school work for the players
    And we don’t....right?
    Correct *cough*
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Everyone I see who picks oregon mentions how the have the best student athlete support service.

If it was so much above and beyond the rest of the country the apr should reflect it.

Just another snake oil they are selling in eugene.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Like 90 percent of our players are in interdisciplinary studies.

Whatever the fuck that is.

I saw it and immediately approved.
    Swaye said:

The one good thing about all of this is that Pete is here for as long as he wants to be because UC eats this kind of shit up. They could give a fuck if he wins, so lucky for us he does, but shit like this garbage keeps them happy and content. So if good grades keeps those asslickers away from the program, I'm all for it.

Who do I contact?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

The one good thing about all of this is that Pete is here for as long as he wants to be because UC eats this kind of shit up. They could give a fuck if he wins, so lucky for us he does, but shit like this garbage keeps them happy and content. So if good grades keeps those asslickers away from the program, I'm all for it.

Flagged for using this pejorartively

Pumpy has changed my life
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

On other words, you fat fucks that are too fucking fat to get your fat ass on a fucking bike to get some fucking exercise while commuting to work or the store, don't like it when in shape people are in your way.

Fuck off.

That said, I'd much rather have separate bike lanes and not have them on roads. I say we just convert 50% of all of the streets in Seattle, to bicycle only. That way, the bikes won't be in the way of the cars and the fat fucks in the cars.

And... that said, I only ride about 10 times a year, and only when its sunny and only on weekends. But I fully support everybody else that rides daily. They are better than me, and way better than all of you fat fucking fucks.

Fuck you and fuck bikes creating a traffic hazard. Go ride your peddle toy somewhere off-road where it belongs and where its not going 1/2 the speed limit or less. Nobody tolerates that from other drivers, why should we from bicycles? Fuckers. Get out of the road.

This is a sore subject for me. Don't fuck with me on this.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

On other words, you fat fucks that are too fucking fat to get your fat ass on a fucking bike to get some fucking exercise while commuting to work or the store, don't like it when in shape people are in your way.

Fuck off.

That said, I'd much rather have separate bike lanes and not have them on roads. I say we just convert 50% of all of the streets in Seattle, to bicycle only. That way, the bikes won't be in the way of the cars and the fat fucks in the cars.

And... that said, I only ride about 10 times a year, and only when its sunny and only on weekends. But I fully support everybody else that rides daily. They are better than me, and way better than all of you fat fucking fucks.

Fuck you and fuck bikes creating a traffic hazard. Go ride your peddle toy somewhere off-road where it belongs and where its not going 1/2 the speed limit or less. Nobody tolerates that from other drivers, why should we from bicycles? Fuckers. Get out of the road.

This is a sore subject for me. Don't fuck with me on this.