Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#Woof

2»

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2018

As I've stated before, no one plays all 13 scholarship players. If Hop is smart he'll get Sorn on the Gonzaga redshirt post player steroid lifting program and hope he contributes in 3 years. He was why Richland was in the semi's and almost beat Gonzaga Prep. His height will be beneficial in practice for the guys who will get the majority or all of the PT. This kid is a 7'3 Hans Gasser.
    Nothing like getting solid practice experience against a 7’3” statue. I’m sure that will help prep them for guys like Kenny Wooten and bol bol. This kid is 7’3” and couldn’t average double digit rebounds in fucking high school. Give me a break...

Hans Gasser was at least 230 pounds, even Bol Bol has this guy by 5 pounds. Priority number one should be to put this kid on a McDonald’s quarter pounder diet to gain at least 15 pounds. Because being slow and soft isn’t helping anybody.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

As I've stated before, no one plays all 13 scholarship players. If Hop is smart he'll get Sorn on the Gonzaga redshirt post player steroid lifting program and hope he contributes in 3 years. He was why Richland was in the semi's and almost beat Gonzaga Prep. His height will be beneficial in practice for the guys who will get the majority or all of the PT. This kid is a 7'3 Hans Gasser.
    Nothing like getting solid practice experience against a 7’3” statue. I’m sure that will help prep them for guys like Kenny Wooten and bol bol. This kid is 7’3” and couldn’t average double digit rebounds in fucking high school. Give me a break...

Hans Gasser was at least 230 pounds, even Bol Bol has this guy by 5 pounds. Priority number one should be to put this kid on a McDonald’s quarter pounder diet to gain at least 15 pounds. Because being slow and soft isn’t helping anybody.
    You related to Hans? Why so upset about someone who barely cracked the lineup until his senior year? I don't think anyone was saying he was going to be Bol Bol, whooooooooooo also averaged less rebounds and less blocks than Sorn. I'll admit Bol was playing much better competition. But 7'3 and not double digits? Whats the problem?

High school stats are fucking meaningless. Fun Fact: Jason Terry was not the leading scorer for Franklin in 1995. He however developed into a scorer after 3 years at Arizona.

Again, let me be clear: he's a fucking project and even if he is on scholarship, will only impact the rotation if there is severe foul trouble.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

You related to Hans? Why so upset about someone who barely cracked the lineup until his senior year? I don't think anyone was saying he was going to be Bol Bol, whooooooooooo also averaged less rebounds and less blocks than Sorn. I'll admit Bol was playing much better competition. But 7'3 and not double digits? Whats the problem?

High school stats are fucking meaningless. Fun Fact: Jason Terry was not the leading scorer for Franklin in 1995. He however developed into a scorer after 3 years at Arizona.

Again, let me be clear: he's a fucking project and even if he is on scholarship, will only impact the rotation if there is severe foul trouble.
    Regarding Bol Bol, he plays a lot on the perimeter. That alone will cut down the rebound totals. Sorn has trouble outside of 5 feet.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

@Roaddawgsan?
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I'm sure this kid is nice and all, but it takes one look to know he's not going to be anything more than a practice guy. If he weren't as tall as he is he'd be a computer science major and working for Amazon in 4 years.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Fuck, anyone got a razor?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2018
    Isn’t this the Kid that the stud GPrep Football player was abusing in the State Playoffs???
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

Isn’t this the Kid that the stud GPrep Football player was abusing in the State Playoffs???

Yup.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

Devin Culp UW TE? Yup.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club

if he's 123 pounds now, hopefully Hop can get him to at least 130-135

salemcoog said:

Devin Culp UW TE? Yup.
    Wow. Just when you thought UW cared about Hoops again.
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Devin Culp UW TE? Yup.
    He's a walk-on. It's fine basketball walk-ons never see the court anyways. At least he's 7"3.

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Devin Culp UW TE? Yup.
    He's a walk-on. It's fine basketball walk-ons never see the court anyways. At least he's 7"3.
    Neat but one would think a B-ball school wouldn’t give a locker to a guy that North Idaho College deemed to be a reach.
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Devin Culp UW TE? Yup.
    Neat but one would think a B-ball school wouldn’t give a locker to a guy that North Idaho College deemed to be a reach.
    We are a football school.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gasser was WAY better than this kid.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Devin Culp UW TE? Yup.
    We are a football school.
    We?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    ESPN found some of his middle school tape, worth a watch