Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

"Starbucks management justified its bizarre decision to turn its stores into public facilities where anyone can spend time without buying anything by referring to itself a “third place” – borrowing a term from contemporary left-wing sociology."

"Interestingly, the Washington Post recently reported that Starbucks Executive Chairman Howard Schultz may seek the Democratic nomination for president of the United States in 2020. If that’s true, that could explain a lot about the company’s concern with pleasing leftist activists."

#MASFS_2020
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

"Starbucks management justified its bizarre decision to turn its stores into public facilities where anyone can spend time without buying anything by referring to itself a “third place” – borrowing a term from contemporary left-wing sociology."

"Interestingly, the Washington Post recently reported that Starbucks Executive Chairman Howard Schultz may seek the Democratic nomination for president of the United States in 2020. If that’s true, that could explain a lot about the company’s concern with pleasing leftist activists."

#MASFS_2020

Isn't that what the Brits have called their favorite pub forever?

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'd vote for Trump over Schultz.

Go Sonics.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,882
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

#MASFS_2020

Difference is they expect to buy beer (happily doing so) while at their favorite pub, and they don't expect their pub to turn into a homeless camp. In fact they'd likely toss the buggers out before the pub owner found himself in a sticky wicket.
    Also, being a bum in the UK is different than being a bum in US.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

#MASFS_2020

Difference is they expect to buy beer (happily doing so) while at their favorite pub, and they don't expect their pub to turn into a homeless camp. In fact they'd likely toss the buggers out before the pub owner found himself in a sticky wicket.

I like me UK bums a lot.

Throbber bringin the heat
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Howard Schultz is misreading the public just like he misread Clay Bennett.

Dumbass.

Businesses live in fear of social media but the numbers don't justify that fear. More than 81% of Americans are not on Twitter. Its like the NFL or any business that thinks the country has veered left because it looks like it on their feed and the agitators are loud and obnoxious.

Chik Fil A showed that business will increase if you stand up to them. So did Trump

Schultz is a moron anyway. Fuck that OKC piece of shit
    If I owned Tully's, I would market it as a safe place for women to relax and enjoy a cup of coffee.
  • Options
    Founders Club

#MASFS_2020

I like me UK bums a lot.

wowee
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I haven't gone into a Starbucks in years. I have Howard Schultz on my "Do Not Buy From This Shitbag" list, just like Bezos.

Agree on Starbucks, but I must admit I love shopping from Amazon
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Stalin bringin' the triple post!!!
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    The 10% in me loves Starbucks. Fuck all y'all if you disagree.

Now.

The Sbux near my house, and in the areas I frequent as a white collar professional ... take care of their homeless problem by shipping them back to the slums.

Where this problem will arise is in the city.

But what the fuck, I already see those bastards sleeping on the street and pissing themselves like Sway on a Saturday night bender.

Besides, all the homeless will be moving to Seattle for free housing anyway.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,200
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I get up every morning and have a cup of instant Folgers, a spoonful of Nestle's Quick and almond creamer. Not a fancy coffee guy

But don't fuck with my Amazon or my other apps.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,200
    Swaye's Wigwam

Howard Schultz is misreading the public just like he misread Clay Bennett.

Dumbass.

Businesses live in fear of social media but the numbers don't justify that fear. More than 81% of Americans are not on Twitter. Its like the NFL or any business that thinks the country has veered left because it looks like it on their feed and the agitators are loud and obnoxious.

Chik Fil A showed that business will increase if you stand up to them. So did Trump

Schultz is a moron anyway. Fuck that OKC piece of shit
    If I owned Tully's, I would market it as a safe place for women to relax and enjoy a cup of coffee.
    Didn't Stormy's attorney run tulleys into the ground?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,882
    Swaye's Wigwam

On other words, you fat fucks that are too fucking fat to get your fat ass on a fucking bike to get some fucking exercise while commuting to work or the store, don't like it when in shape people are in your way.

Fuck off.

That said, I'd much rather have separate bike lanes and not have them on roads. I say we just convert 50% of all of the streets in Seattle, to bicycle only. That way, the bikes won't be in the way of the cars and the fat fucks in the cars.

And... that said, I only ride about 10 times a year, and only when its sunny and only on weekends. But I fully support everybody else that rides daily. They are better than me, and way better than all of you fat fucking fucks.

I'd drop 99.9% of you fat fucks on a road bike hill climb like a bad habit. That said, fuck the arrogant POS's that comprise 81% of the Seattle bicycle commuting community. The flagrant disrespect for traffic laws is out of control. I'm surprised there aren't a hell of a lot more fatalities.