Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Guns and drugs

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
University of Washington runs a study on death around the world.

The most gun deaths per capita occur south of the US border.

Ten times what happens here.

It is attributed to drug cartel's fighting for territory.

If you want to control the number of deaths each year take the following steps:

Legalize pot (biggest cash crop of the cartels)
Make a real investment in opiate addiction
Seal the border

This will greatly reduce the gun violence.

And before you bore me with it's not gangs shooting up the schools.

If you stopped all school shootings ... it wouldn't dent the per capita violence.

Install bullet proof doors, increase security, and guess what ... nobody will get shot.

When was the last time an airport got shot up? Or a court house?

Sorry to disappoint you with the seductive headline @Swaye

Hope this makes up for it:

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Mission Accomplished.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    So it sounds like you are saying that illegal Mexicans are the cause of most gun deaths.

Chinteresting.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

So it sounds like you are saying that illegal Mexicans are the cause of most gun deaths.

Chinteresting.

Sounds like you have a hard time understanding basic logic.
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Chinteresting.

I agree on the marijuana vs opiate issue. Fuck the drug companies and their control over Congress. But show me some stats where illegal Mexicans are a significant cause of gun violence.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,660
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2018
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Chinteresting.

I agree on the marijuana vs opiate issue. Fuck the drug companies and their control over Congress. But show me some stats where illegal Mexicans are a significant cause of gun violence.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=mexican+drug+cartel+kill+washington+state&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Hondo the racist can't control his urges lately.

I only end up reading about 1 in 10 Hondo posts. 5 WTF's come quick.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,687
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Hondo the racist can't control his urges lately.

I only end up reading about 1 in 10 Hondo posts. 5 WTF's come quick.
    It's better that way.
    topdawgnc said:

I never said illegal Messicans.

Quit being racist.

It sucks that 10 kids died.

But that ain't shit compared to how many people are shot regarding drugs every day.

I'm sure those drug mules leave their guns at the border.

You said seal the border. But keep screaming racism like a good liberal would.
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

Quit being racist.

But that ain't shit compared to how many people are shot regarding drugs every day.

Yes.

You do realize, or maybe you don't, THE United States has a southern border.

And south of that border is a bunch of bad dudes.

Some of them Messican, some of them El Salvadorian, some Guatemalan, some from South America.

But, because America only has one border that they can enter through, then yes, we must seal it.

Maybe it is time you go back to Dawgman where the intellect and lack of critical thinking matches your speed.
    You do realize that the majority of the illegals in America entered the country legally and overstated their Visa. Right? Most through the air. And if you've ever been south by the border, you'd realize there's a shit ton of resources already allocated to border patrol. And that a wall won't accomplish anything. But will make simpletons like you feel better, so there's that.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tell that to Israel.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm ok with open borders as long as the politicians who support it lose the right to have fences on their properties, doors on their homes, offices and bathrooms.

I'm ok with open borders as long as the politicians who support it lose the right to have fences on their properties, doors on their homes, offices and bathrooms.

Again, simpletons like you think the border is open. There's a reason why there's still no border wall with a fully controlled Republican Congress and presidency. But I can see you would sleep better at night with the symbology of a wall.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Again, simpletons like you think the border is open. There's a reason why there's still no border wall with a fully controlled Republican Congress and presidency. But I can see you would sleep better at night with the symbology of a wall.
    You calling anyone a simpleton is so thick with irony that the thickness would easily fill the panties of several thousand COTW's.

2001400ex said:

You calling anyone a simpleton is so thick with irony that the thickness would easily fill the panties of several thousand COTW's.
    Hurtful isn't it.

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

Quit being racist.

Yes.

You do realize, or maybe you don't, THE United States has a southern border.

And south of that border is a bunch of bad dudes.

Some of them Messican, some of them El Salvadorian, some Guatemalan, some from South America.

But, because America only has one border that they can enter through, then yes, we must seal it.

Maybe it is time you go back to Dawgman where the intellect and lack of critical thinking matches your speed.
    You do realize that the majority of the illegals in America entered the country legally and overstated their Visa. Right? Most through the air. And if you've ever been south by the border, you'd realize there's a shit ton of resources already allocated to border patrol. And that a wall won't accomplish anything. But will make simpletons like you feel better, so there's that.
    You fucking retard. He’s talking about violence from the southern boarder. Not a bunch of Canadians and dudes from India who came to develop software and didn’t renew their visa proper. The drug cartels aren’t getting Visas. Fuck you’re dense.
    Yes I realize that. You are smart, you make $800k a year. You know how to use Google. A simple search would render your comment completely fucktarded. Guess you are in the crowd that would sleep better at night with a wall too.