Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jeremiah Criddell, 2019 4* DB, Rancho Cucamonga (HS), CA (Offered 7/14)

Comments

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2018
    pat_hm said:

Talk about fucking up a “40 year decision.” Cristobal is going to leverage this easy schedule into a job back home and ditch this class just like Willie. But they can recruit all right. Too bad you actually have to develop your talent in order to win football games. Something that the Oregon staff neglects to mention on recruiting visits. Oh well. They’ll take the off-season natty #scoducks

Taggart left because he got a once in 20 year offer. If Miami comes open, I could see Cristobal going. However, Cristobal loves Eugene.

Also, Leavitt is developing the defensive side. I am concerned more about development on offense.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

lawsandl said:

pat_hm said:

Talk about fucking up a “40 year decision.” Cristobal is going to leverage this easy schedule into a job back home and ditch this class just like Willie. But they can recruit all right. Too bad you actually have to develop your talent in order to win football games. Something that the Oregon staff neglects to mention on recruiting visits. Oh well. They’ll take the off-season natty #scoducks

Taggart left because he got a once in 20 year offer. If Miami comes open, I could see Cristobal going. However, Cristobal loves Eugene.

Also, Leavitt is developing the defensive side. I am concerned more about development on offense.
    You really think so?
    The question is the what’s the probability. Also, Cristobal isn’t looking to parlay Oregon into any SEC job.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    lawsandl said:

Baseman said:

lawsandl said:

pat_hm said:

You really think so?
    The question is the what’s the probability. Also, Cristobal isn’t looking to parlay Oregon into any SEC job.
    36%: (I've got the under)

Also, 81% the SEC doesn't, and won't, have Mario on the radar at the end of December. (I like the Over)
  • Options
    Baseman said:

lawsandl said:

Baseman said:

lawsandl said:

pat_hm said:

You really think so?

Also, 81% the SEC doesn't, and won't, have Mario on the radar at the end of December. (I like the Over)
    What you got for the over/under on win total for Ducks?
  • Options
    lawsandl said:

Baseman said:

lawsandl said:

Baseman said:

lawsandl said:

pat_hm said:

You really think so?

What you got for the over/under on win total for Ducks?
    I don't deal in hypotheticals.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseman said:

pat_hm said:

Willie left both schools on an upward trend. YOY: 2, 4, 8, to 10 wins in his final season along with a bowl victory and top a 20 ranking. Whatever credit Willie deserves last year, he inherited a 2 win team and won 7 games, parlaying it into the FSU job.

Cristobal carres a 36% WP, has never won more than 8 games in a season, then followed up with 3-9 and door, ass out.

If he wants to LEAVE for a better job, with more $, he's going to have to win at least 8 next year, probably more if he want to trick fuck an AD into paying his sorry ass.

Willie sold a story. Cristobal, so far has aids

Uh have you looked at their schedule? I could win 8 with those tomato cans they are playing. They will likely be favored in 10 of their matchups. Any semi tough game they have at home. Toughest game they have is UW. They really should go 10-2 or 11-1.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    whuggy said:

Baseman said:

pat_hm said:

Willie left both schools on an upward trend. YOY: 2, 4, 8, to 10 wins in his final season along with a bowl victory and top a 20 ranking. Whatever credit Willie deserves last year, he inherited a 2 win team and won 7 games, parlaying it into the FSU job.

Cristobal carres a 36% WP, has never won more than 8 games in a season, then followed up with 3-9 and door, ass out.

If he wants to LEAVE for a better job, with more $, he's going to have to win at least 8 next year, probably more if he want to trick fuck an AD into paying his sorry ass.

Uh have you looked at their schedule? I could win 8 with those tomato cans they are playing. They will likely be favored in 10 of their matchups. Any semi tough game they have at home. Toughest game they have is UW. They really should go 10-2 or 11-1.
    Yeah, and 4 (3.86) is the new 7.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    If Oregon doesn’t win 10 with that schedule they should fire everyone.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whuggy said:

Baseman said:

pat_hm said:

Yes, that is the primary reason they are quooking so hard. They think they only have to prepare for UW and Stanford at home.

However it’s not a gimme when they go down to Berkeley (lost there last time with Herbert) and go up to Pullman (3 year losing streak against Leach).

I’m not sure last year was any kind of an indication of progress. They blow out Oregon State and run up the score with no coach, then get splattered against a mountain west team with Herbert.

It’s REALLY REALLY not the Oregon of 3-5 years ago.
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If Oregon doesn’t win 10 with that schedule they should fire everyone.

They won't, Cristobal is the Romar of football.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    It'll be fun shit-pumping him for his 4 years.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Did we get second atleast?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gonna be amazing when SC steals Criddell and Dollars at the last minute after dropping all their three stars.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,292

We are never going to get a kid from Mater Dei, ever
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,185
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can't wait to see him not develop for 4 years.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2018
    Chase is probably a shoe-in now. My guess is Mykael Wright joins the slumber party to be with Jayvaun Wilson.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    So many crying doogs
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

So many crying doogs

Good get for you guys. He dropped pretty far down our list, so not a huge deal for us, but good for the ducks.