Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jeremiah Criddell, 2019 4* DB, Rancho Cucamonga (HS), CA (Offered 7/14)

Comments

• IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:
    This.

If this is about UW (which we cannot know but for the sake of argument I'm going to infer it is), the kid could have just committed a few months ago when it seemed like he was on the verge. Pretty easy to feel like a priority when you'd be the top corner in UW's class.

Instead he kept putting it off to see who else would recruit him, and UW didn't play the game. They started looking at new guys and probably told Criddell we? want you but it's a choice you're going to have to make and we're? not going to bend over backwards for you.

To a 17 year old kid that suddenly makes you feel like you're not a priority, when in reality it's your own insecurity and not understanding the way UW recruits.

Or at least that's my "reading way too far into shit and then making up an entire backstory to explain his interest in Oregon" poast of the day.
    More likely directed at the school who passed than one in his top five.

• whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Edit: @bananasnblondes you beat me by 8 minutes. Sweet at succinct as usual, while I'm a fucking blowhard as is my typical self.

Chin for you, but I'm keeping my shit below haha.

Oh Ektard......

He starts off strong by saying he heard something new regarding Criddell. According to his sources, Jimmy Lake and Will Harris asked Criddell to hold off on committing this weekend and visit UW one more time before deciding.

He continues going the right way saying that people he's talking to think UW still wants Criddell (as they should) and that somehow the information he had last week about UW backing off could have been wrong.

Then he goes completely off the rails (IMO) by saying other people he talks to think UW is playing games with Oregon and making them work for Criddell even though he's theirs and UW isn't actually wanting him.

He tries to recover by saying he believes it's likely the first and his information could have been wrong, but in line with expectations he goes back to full retard and refuses to just own it:

"That being said, make no mistake, programs play games with each other all the time and an offer will go out to a kid to force one school's hand or they will make offers to kids and not recruit them to make those other coaches work harder. We'll have to wait and see."

A bit later he tries to defend this point by using Trey Davis, "Is this USC trying to force UW's hands so that they offer the local kid to get their attention away from some of the So Cal kids or do they really want him?"

Fucking shit. I'm so fucking glad I found this place. I knew before that DM reports always went back and forth, but I assumed it was the best I can get. Now my god damn eyes are opened, and I want to thank you all for your service.

TL:DR - @bananasnblondes did it better. Just read his.

Domicillo said:

Before he deletes it.

He opens his commitment week by publicly bitching about other teams not giving him enough attention
    Talking junk only matters after you beat another team on the field. Until then, whatever. It's just noise.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Domicillo said:

Before he deletes it.

He opens his commitment week by publicly bitching about other teams not giving him enough attention
    That doesn’t sound very OKG now does it
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2018
    LOL this kid is upset because he overplayed his hand and it bit him in the ass. If their is one position that UW has leverage in recruiting it is certainly DB. He thought that UW would save him a seat while he could flirt with some other good looking chicks and would be they're waiting for him at the end.

Next.
  • Mykael could very well commit to Oregon too. That would give them two top 10 corners from this class. That's not bad for a coach who went 20-26 in the Sun Belt Conference. I'll put my money on Spiker and Ngata on gameday.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2018

No regrets here.

If he comes here, he’ll be the cunt that sulks when he doesn’t play year 1 or 2, sell his couch, and LEAVE.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Seems like a fag. And not the good kind.
    elord821 said:

Mykael could very well commit to Oregon too. That would give them two top 10 corners from this class. That's not bad for a coach who went 20-26 in the Sun Belt Conference. I'll put my money on Spiker and Ngata on gameday.

Trojan fan, too? Ngata is going to USC
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Death Row, DBU...gets players with talent and desire into the league.

Some old white person once said, The only thing you’ll live to regret are the risks you didn’t take.

Mic Spike!

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    18 Cristoballs, 100% Oregon. I know he's a good player, but I mostly just want him to commit here for the Quook tears. Not gonna happen though.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

18 Cristoballs, 100% Oregon. I know he's a good player, but I mostly just want him to commit here for the Quook tears. Not gonna happen though.

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

pat_hm said:
    If that's all Kalepo has to say about a top west coast recruit announcing his decision, you know he gone.
    Kalepo is our coal mine canary bellweather.

Except he's poly and huge.
    edited May 2018

Ducks gonna regret making him a priority
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    Talk about fucking up a “40 year decision.” Cristobal is going to leverage this easy schedule into a job back home and ditch this class just like Willie. But they can recruit all right. Too bad you actually have to develop your talent in order to win football games. Something that the Oregon staff neglects to mention on recruiting visits. Oh well. They’ll take the off-season natty #scoducks
    edited May 2018
    pat_hm said:

Talk about fucking up a “40 year decision.” Cristobal is going to leverage this easy schedule into a job back home and ditch this class just like Willie. But they can recruit all right. Too bad you actually have to develop your talent in order to win football games. Something that the Oregon staff neglects to mention on recruiting visits. Oh well. They’ll take the off-season natty #scoducks

Willie left both schools on an upward trend. YOY: 2, 4, 8, to 10 wins in his final season along with a bowl victory and top a 20 ranking. Whatever credit Willie deserves last year, he inherited a 2 win team and won 7 games, parlaying it into the FSU job.

Cristobal carres a 36% WP, has never won more than 8 games in a season, then followed up with 3-9 and door, ass out.

If he wants to LEAVE for a better job, with more $, he's going to have to win at least 8 next year, probably more if he want to trick fuck an AD into paying his sorry ass.

Willie sold a story. Cristobal, so far has aids