Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Time for Guess Who Said Dat?

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bezos is a worm. He even looks like one. You faggots keep buying shit on Amazon and propping it up like cogs in the machinery, while they continue to destroy businesses and jobs everywhere, large and small. You think this is going to end well?

Don't blame Bezos for realizing what shiftless, lazy pieces of shit most of us are.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735

We have an inefficient delivery system for AIDS.

Agreed. We need something better than bloody cocks pounding assholes.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    We have no problems putting down fucked up dogs. Why not people?
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526

Would be cheap to repurpose the Humane Society. Just strip away the "e" but keep doing the humane euthanasia.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,699
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Way to class up the thread ese. We was getting philosophical and shit.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Way to class up the thread ese. We was getting philosophical and shit.
    Yea fuck that shit.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,379
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Now we're getting to the FINAL solutions. Great!
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Any one know the difference between HIV and HPV? National security issue, It appears. Tia.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I don't know if the city spends $200 million a year on the homeless. That seems high. But I do know tackling the homeless issue is tough. I would with a non profit that has a grant to find homeless and place them in a rental. It's amazing how many people turn down free housing. We think they are crazy for not wanting a place to live in. They think we are crazy for living by social constructs and going to work every day.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Well, there are some chinsere comments in this thread, even by OBK, our resident big meanie face.

Not sure there's any point blaming anyone. Who knows how the subtle process of alienation and loneliness that leads from one bad decision to another is started and germinates, but for a lot of people, they wake up one day and they're hopeless and fucked up and it goes down from there. Actually there are people who know the subtle process, they just can't stop it in an efficient way for the legions of those affected.

As for how to deal with what we have at a given time in the cycle, I think Regan/Bush I did manage to fuck one thing up with their shutting down funding for asylums and other institutions with the "they're better off in their communities and families who can take care of them" rationale. Fuck, when you think about it, that was a version of Hillary's village. Stoopid on both counts.

We? need more institutions. These things aren't great money makers, because as it turns out it's fucking expensive to take care of a human being who can't fend for him/herself, and if you charge market rates for the true cost structure and value, it's too expensive for most people even if the institutions aren't trying to turn a profit.

So, as much as it pains to me to say it, just like jails, we need more institutions, and of varying levels. We need the type for people who will never get better, the type for people who might if treated professionally, and half-way re-intros for people on the mend.

That's my only idea. If you guys shit on it, fuck you, and come up with a better one. I'm all ears. I work near Pioneer Square and I see people taking a shit in the alleys at least once a week on my drive in. It's fucking terrible and has become exponentially worse over the least 3 years.

You're supposed to be a cuog living in Pullman who never made it out of the Palouse.
    That's how come I know so much about retarded people and shit. Sorry @salemcoog . We're still bros, bro.
    Whoa! Just out of nowhere furfucksakes.

Where did we go wrong?
    Here is the budget to actual of the general fund for 2016, they actually had more revenues and spent less money than budgeted. I don't see why they need an extra $40 million a year but whatever.

photo 096FB80A-7093-44EA-9BB5-0E4A2534FC68_zpsvmddpkty.png
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Here is the budget to actual of the general fund for 2016, they actually had more revenues and spent less money than budgeted. I don't see why they need an extra $40 million a year but whatever.

You sound nervous

2001400ex said:

You sound nervous
    Nervous about what?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club

I’ll let @oregonblitzkrieg weigh in

He's away running his camp.

Big, if true
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470

Reagan is blamed for emptying the mental hospitals and has some truth to it but 30 years later who gives a fuck. Its a lazy excuse. Its not like Mental Hospitals were popular after One Flew Over and the 60's and 70's. They weren't. Its not like our friends on the left were sad they went away. They weren't. It's not like anyone is leading the charge to bring them back. They aren't.

It is the "easiest" answer but like all easy answers it comes with some danger if we go back to involuntary admittance.

As for our safety net we were in dire straits in 2014 as podcast listeners know. The amount of bullshit to go through to get a couple hundred bucks of food stamps was astounding. I thought I got a Cadillac. We took my unemployment to stay current on bills and borrowed the rent from family. We would have been fucked without them

I also never blamed anyone but me and took responsibility for being a fucking moron to end up there but that's how we grasshoppers roll.

Some folks just need a helping hand. How much of that 400 million Seattle collects will get to those hands? Some folks are just plain fucked. I am empathetic while also thinking we pay enough to help the ones that need it if we weren't fucking idiots about it

Welfare etc. are fine as a helping hand but hitting 8 generations of the same families on welfare was not intended by anyone but the assholes buying voters from the party of Lincoln with our tax dollars.

Sledog said:

Reagan is blamed for emptying the mental hospitals and has some truth to it but 30 years later who gives a fuck. Its a lazy excuse. Its not like Mental Hospitals were popular after One Flew Over and the 60's and 70's. They weren't. Its not like our friends on the left were sad they went away. They weren't. It's not like anyone is leading the charge to bring them back. They aren't.

It is the "easiest" answer but like all easy answers it comes with some danger if we go back to involuntary admittance.

As for our safety net we were in dire straits in 2014 as podcast listeners know. The amount of bullshit to go through to get a couple hundred bucks of food stamps was astounding. I thought I got a Cadillac. We took my unemployment to stay current on bills and borrowed the rent from family. We would have been fucked without them

I also never blamed anyone but me and took responsibility for being a fucking moron to end up there but that's how we grasshoppers roll.

Some folks just need a helping hand. How much of that 400 million Seattle collects will get to those hands? Some folks are just plain fucked. I am empathetic while also thinking we pay enough to help the ones that need it if we weren't fucking idiots about it

Welfare etc. are fine as a helping hand but hitting 8 generations of the same families on welfare was not intended by anyone but the assholes buying voters from the party of Lincoln with our tax dollars.
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but that's exactly right.

And, PS, that's not an immigration problem. That is a soft-society problem.
    We just need to have a work requirement to vote.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

We just need to have a work requirement to vote.
    There you go with that racism again.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470

Sledog said:

I'm always exactly right ask my wife.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,699
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I'm always exactly right ask axe my wife.
    FTFY