Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Eifler Couch Sold

Comments

• CIgarBoxGuitaristCIgarBoxGuitarist Member Posts: 16
    5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Aggravating... What’s the deal with our just above mediocre 2019 class and now this?? God it was beginning to feel great to be in the drivers seat around here as we rightfully should, and then look at our incoming class, as well as losing this guy, and I am afraid the bus is about to pass us by with Cristobal driving. I’m tired of projects. I want 300 offers and some genuine marketing. I want BLUE CHIPS and be stacked to the hilt. There is no reason to squander our success and no reason to have a guy reopen his recruitment. He will end up in O just so Cristobal can rub our noses in it.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I think he was just a guy that loved to be recruited.
  • JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Aggravating... What’s the deal with our just above mediocre 2019 class and now this?? God it was beginning to feel great to be in the drivers seat around here as we rightfully should, and then look at our incoming class, as well as losing this guy, and I am afraid the bus is about to pass us by with Cristobal driving. I’m tired of projects. I want 300 offers and some genuine marketing. I want BLUE CHIPS and be stacked to the hilt. There is no reason to squander our success and no reason to have a guy reopen his recruitment. He will end up in O just so Cristobal can rub our noses in it.

I hope he goes to Oregon. Takes up a roster spot...
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You didn't have to create a new handle to post this Pumpy...
    not the Pumpster
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

There goes a big blow to the All-Bus Team

this
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A day with out doom and gloom is like living outside Seattle
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Could see him going back to Cal. I think both his parents work there.
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Kinda figured this was coming. Girl who works in the program mentioned some things this winter about him bitching about hanging with recruits on visits and shit like that.

OKG!
  • CIgarBoxGuitaristCIgarBoxGuitarist Member Posts: 16
    5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    I hope he goes to Oregon. Takes up a roster spot...

With the guys we should be getting ending up at O, one Milo Eifler taking a roster spot they can not only afford, but relish... bastards.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2018

Kinda figured this was coming. Girl who works in the program mentioned some things this winter about him bitching about hanging with recruits on visits and shit like that.

Fucking hate it when coaches make you do things that every other player on the team has to do.
    Pics?

Edit because I blew the landing on which post to quote but fuck it.