Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon is running a bulk mail campaign

13»

Comments

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2018

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

What's the O/U on doog threads y'all are gonna start about how you're not worried about whOregon (lol!) recrootin?

5 or 81?

The best part is this is exactly what stupid qooks like you did last year. Started feeling themselves about 8 months before signing day, I can remember all my stupid Qook buddies texting me about how awesome their class was and how scared UW should be. Then they shit themselves during the season, got cucked by FSU and it all faded away.

Don’t twist Cristoballin isn’t going somewhere after this year, but after the season when Oregon goes 4-8 and lose by 30+ to UW again people will realize he is a shit coach who has only ever won a fucking Ceasers pizza.
    I have all the screenshots I need
    So just like a giant Doog Lube folder that you jerk it to?

Chinflammed.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

"Congratulations! You have been pre-approved for our multi-platinum credit card! You should feel very special!"

The fast strategy part of me (which is basically all of me) always wants to believe. I’m like “I’m fucking rich!!!”

Not applying for all of those takes so much self control. I just don’t even look at my mail any more.
    I did that in my 20s
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Had to wtf for the use of "cucked."

As always, I'm in LIFPO mode. Cristobal is recruiting very well, and that's a big part of the job.

I have my doubts about aspects of what's going on in Eugene. Recruiting isn't one of them.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don’t know what to make of Oregon. They look like a 2012-2013 UW type of team. But who the fuck knows. Am I scared? Sure. I don’t want OBk and Mike Seaver to do anything next year but watch a duck defense give up 70 at home.