Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Opportunity to fix UW marketing

LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
http://www.washington.edu/alumni/game-day-slogan-contest/

Points for submitting filth, extra points for winning filth

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2018
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I know they're being sarcastic, but all those games will be played at THE GREATEST SETTING IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tree Huggers versus the Tree Killers

NOGAF about Utah

BONEM

Enjoy an intimate evening in Memorial Stadium in Berkeley with a few friends

bRuins!
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek said:

I'll assume Cohen's employees are lurking on these boreds every now and then so let me be frank (as someone who had been in strategic marketing and branding with a WPP boutique agency for most of my career - Don Draper shit).

Crowd sourcing marketing messages is the least strategic and laziest shit you can do. Simple rule of thumb is that if it's free it's wrong.

Now, what you need to do take this project off the desk of whatever unpaid intern excitedly pitched it to you and spend a week coming up with a macro theme for the season then you can develop your week-to-week slogans into a narrative that actually has a thread of consistency and builds your brand.

you're fucking welcome.

Pics of the hot secretaries you bedded or GTFO.

you wouldn't be interested in seeing them because they're all Asian and you like white girls.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Auburn Tigers

BEAT CLEMSON!

Utah​ Utes

This isn't the place.

UCLA Bruins

Chips on PreP so Bareback the Bruins!

Oregon Ducks

NO means NO!

Cal Golden Bears

Bareback the Bears!

WSU Cougars

No means YES!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    Meek said:

Meek said:

I'll assume Cohen's employees are lurking on these boreds every now and then so let me be frank (as someone who had been in strategic marketing and branding with a WPP boutique agency for most of my career - Don Draper shit).

Crowd sourcing marketing messages is the least strategic and laziest shit you can do. Simple rule of thumb is that if it's free it's wrong.

Now, what you need to do take this project off the desk of whatever unpaid intern excitedly pitched it to you and spend a week coming up with a macro theme for the season then you can develop your week-to-week slogans into a narrative that actually has a thread of consistency and builds your brand.

you're fucking welcome.

Pics of the hot secretaries you bedded or GTFO.

you wouldn't be interested in seeing them because they're all Asian and you like white girls.
    Not true. Throbber likey love me long time.

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam

Auburn Tigers

On a side note, Pup has been clear for the last 2 years about Petersen's negligent recruiting at NG and DT. I've been clear for 2 years that UW will go 8-4, 7-5, maybe 6-6 in '18 due to that. Save it. We are in huge trouble with our front 7 if Ganes follows Vea.

Utah​ Utes

Colorado not a good matchup for UW early in year. Of course yous all, those who have attacked Pup and Pete for 3-4 years, suddenly attack Pup in Pete's defense? Cant make this shit up.

"Colorado sucks" , "Colorado lost too many guys", "Colorado is starting a 'new' QB" etc... pull your head out your crappers. Appears my wisdom reared its head yet again. UW could very well limp home with a pup-predicted loss from way back. Washington is still a very good team. But if you think theyre going to waltz through this league without a real challenge from at least 5-6 top 25 teams youre retarded...

UCLA Bruins

Need I mention UCLA? The team I said could very well beat UW at home months ago. If you dorks actually put down the gaming system and watched yesterday, you'd understand what i was getting at 6 months ago regarding UCLA (My DARKHORSE pac12 champ here) This is a very good league.

Oregon Ducks

Since Senior qb's dont matter to most of you dumb fucks, which team and their freshman,sophomore or true junior QB is going to beat them? ASU with their SENIOR QB has a chance at home, Vernon Adams, a senior, has a chance...

Told you fuckerds Sark would win the South soon after taking job. Anyone still want to doubt Puppy your lord next year? I called Stanford/UO vs Usc for title after the season ended. Sark beats Oregon in a rematch, after losing to UO late in November on the road, to win the conference.

Cal Golden Bears

Air force is a practice squad for Cal. Cal would beat every team in the SEC except Alabama Theyd beat Alabama 2-3 out of 10 though.,

Time for the Pac to ditch Tommy Hansen's model and prove its superiority on the field. That might be hard though for a smoke and mirrors conference like the SEC. Theyve been dodging the Pac for a century.

Ole Miss, similar to but not near as explosive as C a l offensively, beat Bama at home. They are better defensively, but not by a lot. Its amazing how good the Pac is when a team like Cal finished in middle of the Pac.

Cal would easily win the SEC east, and actually be a pickem vs Bama in SEC title game. Ole Miss put up almost a half century on Bambi, what would CAL do? Holy shit!

WSU Cougars

Fuck, it's just not funny anymore. It's like revenge of the nerds around here. Goes to show 80% of you guys around here are fucking geeks. Post (oh I'm supposed to say 'poast' hee hee) something refreshing. Mora to the Seattle storm! Hardy har har. Fucking dweeb round here now. That's what happens when you invite too many dawgmen over. Close the fucking gates Derek

LMAO