Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon is running a bulk mail campaign

Comments

• IEnjoyHuskiesTearsIEnjoyHuskiesTears Member Posts: 44
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I clearly suck at this.

Consider changing your handle to "IEnjoyHuskiesTears&BeingAShitPoaster" NOW LEAVE!
    EAD and then maybe I'll leave. No guarantees though.
  • IEnjoyHuskiesTearsIEnjoyHuskiesTears Member Posts: 44
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Doogles said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Chip scares the piss out of me.

He's still stuck in his old recruiting ways. That won't work if he doesn't have the success he needs his first season.
    He was good enough at Oregon and at UCLA it'll be easy to recruit itself as long as his well-documented racism doesn't flair up too much. Plus the torrent of dreck that makes up coaching in this conference shouldn't hurt him.

Proven and very good at a minimum:

Chip
    Petersen
    Shaw

Average-to-mildly-decent:

Whittingham
    Helton
    Leach
    Sumlin....I guess? Maybe he belongs below.

Proven on the field to be bad or worse and they will be irrelevant as long as the regime exists:

Mike "Crying on the sidelines Sark style" MacIntyre
    [b]Mario "Too shitty for group of 5 schools" Cristobal[/b]
    Herm "Play to win the gayme" Edwards

TBD:

Wilcox
    Smith (LOLOLOLOL)
    That's wishful thinking that just simply won't be true. You can try as hard as you can to convince yourself, but Mario is very smart and has learned from the best.

The only thing he's won his entire career is a Litttle Caesars Pizza.
    Creative
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Chip scares the piss out of me.

Go watch his 49er teams. #mythchip
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AIRWOLF said:

Stanford makes sense, but what’s Chip up to in Westwood?

He has always held back on offering until he has met with the prospect in person. He also does thorough evaluations. Petersen's approach to scouting and development is actually pretty close to Chip's, minus all the Willie Lyles type shenanigans.

So in other words... He's ignoring qualified recruits the right way then?
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

Stanford makes sense, but what’s Chip up to in Westwood?

He has always held back on offering until he has met with the prospect in person. He also does thorough evaluations. Petersen's approach to scouting and development is actually pretty close to Chip's, minus all the Willie Lyles type shenanigans.
    Which seems to be the biggest criticism of his recruiting
    He is great at the scouting and evaluation. There may be some risk to his talent acquisition strategies.
    I read that as the biggest criticism of CP is not engaging in coffee related shenanigans.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    So what you are saying is. Oregon is the Busch light of recruiting. Quantity over quality.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Lotta confirmation bias in this thread
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I’m worried the Oregon staff gonna up & punch us in the face this season.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm thirsty all of a sudden
    What's the O/U on doog threads y'all are gonna start about how you're not worried about whOregon (lol!) recrootin?

5 or 81?

AZDuck said:

What's the O/U on doog threads y'all are gonna start about how you're not worried about whOregon (lol!) recrootin?

5 or 81?

The best part is this is exactly what stupid qooks like you did last year. Started feeling themselves about 8 months before signing day, I can remember all my stupid Qook buddies texting me about how awesome their class was and how scared UW should be. Then they shit themselves during the season, got cucked by FSU and it all faded away.

Don’t twist Cristoballin isn’t going somewhere after this year, but after the season when Oregon goes 4-8 and lose by 30+ to UW again people will realize he is a shit coach who has only ever won a fucking Ceasers pizza.

I have all the screenshots I need
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

5 or 81?

The best part is this is exactly what stupid qooks like you did last year. Started feeling themselves about 8 months before signing day, I can remember all my stupid Qook buddies texting me about how awesome their class was and how scared UW should be. Then they shit themselves during the season, got cucked by FSU and it all faded away.

Don’t twist Cristoballin isn’t going somewhere after this year, but after the season when Oregon goes 4-8 and lose by 30+ to UW again people will realize he is a shit coach who has only ever won a fucking Ceasers pizza.
    I have all the screenshots I need
    So just like a giant Doog Lube folder that you jerk it to?