Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #49: Cinco De Mayo Edition!

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did I get a shoutout?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I thought the marg hawt talk was a little sub par. Didn't know that the best tequila comes in unmarked bottles though.

Frozen > anyway
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

PurpleJ said:

Did I get a shoutout?

No, but @YellowSnow did at the very end. Motherfucker's been working his ass off in the record shoppe, well deserved.

You guys are lucky @Tequilla pods here at all.

I didn't realize Pete didn't utilize all of your bowel practices. Jesus motherfucking CHRIST. Extra practices are one of the major reasons it's important to go to a bowel. I know some programs think of this as another spring ball and treat it as such. Rep the shit out of the young guys.

Never really thought of you fucks as lumberjack/dockworker types. Chinteresting. I've had yall pegged as either heroin addicts or Prius diving, pretend coffee drinking fags. Parafuckadigm shift. One of the many reasons I never miss a TSIO podcast.

@Dennis_DeYoung what was the symmetrical W in 2001 you were talking about? Did you switch to some kind of block font where all parts of the W are equal? Tried to search around a little for it but decided it would be much easier to ask. Even google agrees with you because there are no links to it.

With respect to the constant uniform changing, I don't recall anyone making a point the recruits and players eat that shit up. Now that I think about it, I guess it's more of the alternate uniform thing that almost every school does but for many it has morphed into a half a dozen uniforms for the season and never wearing the same combo twice. Fucking millennial fags are ruining everything.

Edit, almost forgot.

Speaking of traditional uniforms, fuck ASU for abandoning Sparky, the only good thing that piece of hot shit school contributed to college football. While I'm at it, fuck Pat Tillman, he ded.

Oops I still have like 30 mins to go in the pod. Didn't realize there was free Pub. Been in a haze of rum and tequila and Nirvana arguing the past few days.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    89ute said:

PurpleJ said:

Did I get a shoutout?

No, but @YellowSnow did at the very end. Motherfucker's been working his ass off in the record shoppe, well deserved.

I didn't realize Pete didn't utilize all of your bowel practices. Jesus motherfucking CHRIST. Extra practices are one of the major reasons it's important to go to a bowel. I know some programs think of this as another spring ball and treat it as such. Rep the shit out of the young guys.

Never really thought of you fucks as lumberjack/dockworker types. Chinteresting. I've had yall pegged as either heroin addicts or Prius diving, pretend coffee drinking fags. Parafuckadigm shift. One of the many reasons I never miss a TSIO podcast.

@Dennis_DeYoung what was the symmetrical W in 2001 you were talking about? Did you switch to some kind of block font where all parts of the W are equal? Tried to search around a little for it but decided it would be much easier to ask. Even google agrees with you because there are no links to it.

With respect to the constant uniform changing, I don't recall anyone making a point the recruits and players eat that shit up. Now that I think about it, I guess it's more of the alternate uniform thing that almost every school does but for many it has morphed into a half a dozen uniforms for the season and never wearing the same combo twice. Fucking millennial fags are ruining everything.

Edit, almost forgot.

Speaking of traditional uniforms, fuck ASU for abandoning Sparky, the only good thing that piece of hot shit school contributed to college football. While I'm at it, fuck Pat Tillman, he ded.

Hurts being the 4th best program in your division huh
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck this pod was depressing in the last 20 mins. Pete could be the greatest Bruce Wayne in the history of recruiting if he just let his freak flag fly.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla was in it....0/10

Oote fan chimes in above about jerseys or something...your school put mountain ranges on their shoulders...but yeah they aren’t mountain west trash or anything.

Listened to some of this while playing far cry 5 and chugging Dead Guy ale. Turned it off as soon as Tequilla started tryharding...
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    @Dennis_DeYoung so right about Coach Pete. Just lighten up, it’s just football, and sell your bonafides.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wonder if Heaner knows he's just a ploy in Pete's feint to keep a lid on Skinny hype.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2018
    Mad_Son said:

89ute said:

PurpleJ said:

Did I get a shoutout?

Edit, almost forgot.

Hurts being the 4th best program in your division huh
    Cripple fight!

• Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    That wilbur dork sounds like that know it all doucheroni on 710. Didnt watch.