Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Elite 8 (early 1970's) - #1 Led Zeppelin vs #2 The Who

2»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #2 The Who

Baba O'Riley is one of the true GOAT rock songs. It's one of those songs where I'm like 'thank fuck for rock n roll'.

The greatest song in rock history imo.
    The slow strategy teenage wasteland was rough?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    #2 The Who

Baba O'Riley is one of the true GOAT rock songs. It's one of those songs where I'm like 'thank fuck for rock n roll'.

I listen mostly to rap.

I like that song becuz it sounds cool.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #2 The Who

I listen mostly to rap.

I like that song becuz it sounds cool.
    It's may be one of the coolest and teenage wasteland is one of its coolest lyrics.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,394
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    #1 Led Zeppelin
    Tequilla said:

In fairness it should be closer Swaye

Personal preference and all but I’ll take Baba O’Reilly over Stairway to Heaven every day of the week

Stairway to Heaven should not be cited as a top-10 Led song, IMHO. Always thought it was overrated. Kashmir, Immigrant Song, Dazed and Confused, Black Dog, etc are all better than Stairway.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Led Zeppelin

Tequilla said:

Personal preference and all but I’ll take Baba O’Reilly over Stairway to Heaven every day of the week

Stairway to Heaven should not be cited as a top-10 Led song, IMHO. Always thought it was overrated. Kashmir, Immigrant Song, Dazed and Confused, Black Dog, etc are all better than Stairway.
    Stairway is an incredible song musically and damn good vocally. It's so good it has fooled generations of late teens and even some adults into thinking that it actually has something meaningful to say.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Led Zeppelin

Tequilla said:

Stairway is an incredible song musically and damn good vocally. It's so good it has fooled generations of late teens and even some adults into thinking that it actually has something meaningful to say.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    #1 Led Zeppelin
    chuck said:

Tequilla said:

Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Led Zeppelin

Tequilla said:

chuck said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck. Phone crash double post.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    #1 Led Zeppelin
    Tequilla said:

I can listen to the opening on repeat all day long
    Jesus Fucking Christ, this bored
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #2 The Who
    Pole is now closed. Zep rather easily 35-14.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    #2 The Who
    You're all fags.