Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jeremiah Criddell, 2019 4* DB, Rancho Cucamonga (HS), CA (Offered 7/14)

Comments

• lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

lawsandl said:

Beno4Life said:

Fuckin' Ektard. As soon as Biggins changes his crystal ball from UW, he claims that UW "cooled" on Criddell and has better options in mind. Of course, aside from Chase, he doesn't say who else they're targeting.

Aside from that bum, I'm still at a total loss why a DB would not choose Jimmy "Walk On Water" Lake and CP and UW, especially just after the friggin' NFL Draft and @WestCoastFB putting out the most pro-UW stats as it relates to development and success. Mind-blowing.

There is the allure of an improving defense. Leavitt brings panache no matter how much Husky fans don’t want see it.
    Leavitt's defenses have definitely packed a real punch against UW the last couple of years, I see your poont.
    Yes, results the last two years are indicative of future success. CP lost to Oregon his first two years. I am sure he was thinking this is as good as it gets.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

You don’t announce together if you aren’t going to the same school

It's not over until they sign
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Things change all the time in recruiting.
    MisterEm said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

Beno4Life said:

Fuckin' Ektard. As soon as Biggins changes his crystal ball from UW, he claims that UW "cooled" on Criddell and has better options in mind. Of course, aside from Chase, he doesn't say who else they're targeting.

Aside from that bum, I'm still at a total loss why a DB would not choose Jimmy "Walk On Water" Lake and CP and UW, especially just after the friggin' NFL Draft and @WestCoastFB putting out the most pro-UW stats as it relates to development and success. Mind-blowing.

There is the allure of an improving defense. Leavitt brings panache no matter how much Husky fans don’t want see it.
    Leavitt's defenses have definitely packed a real punch against UW the last couple of years, I see your poont.
    Yes, results the last two years are indicative of future success. CP lost to Oregon his first two years. I am sure he was thinking this is as good as it gets.
    Double down on your myopia.

Well played.

EDIT: Passive aggressive quook, is the best quook.
    How was anything I said myopic?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    This thread delivers
    AZDuck said:

This thread delivers

Wtfay?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I HAVENT MOVED!
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

This thread delivers

You laugh now, but what will we? do when the Huskies are doing all the porking in the porking lot come October?
  • NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You can't fix a retardation
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    This kid really likes getting recruited. Good for him. That’s how you make to the big leagues!
    Nurple said:

AZDuck said:

This thread delivers

You laugh now, but what will we? do when the Huskies are doing all the porking in the porking lot come October?
    You’d think UW will be favored.
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    Verone McKinnley III 2.0?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    lawsandl said:

Nurple said:

AZDuck said:

This thread delivers

You’d think UW will be favored.
    Yes and they'll win 84-2.

pat_hm said:

It wouldn't shock me if we cooled on them recently.

They were at The Opening in Los Angeles recently and their athletic scores were very bad. https://www.theopening.com/2018-los-angeles-results
    Criddell scored a 76.5 and Dollars scored a 74.73.

To put that in perspective, they would be almost 20 points lower than the lowest skill position player at the 2016 Opening (the only full list of results I could find). https://www.theopening.com/2016-to-finals-results
    It would put them as the 5th worst performers out of everyone, lumped down there with a bunch of QBs and OL.

Some previous recruits we have signed...
    Sean McGrew - 132.06.
    Salvon Ahmed - 127.5
    Elijah Molden - 121.44
    Hunter Bryant - 111.96
    yikes
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

pat_hm said:

It wouldn't shock me if we cooled on them recently.

They were at The Opening in Los Angeles recently and their athletic scores were very bad. https://www.theopening.com/2018-los-angeles-results
    Criddell scored a 76.5 and Dollars scored a 74.73.

To put that in perspective, they would be almost 20 points lower than the lowest skill position player at the 2016 Opening (the only full list of results I could find). https://www.theopening.com/2016-to-finals-results
    It would put them as the 5th worst performers out of everyone, lumped down there with a bunch of QBs and an OL.

Some previous recruits we have signed...
    Sean McGrew - 132.06.
    Salvon Ahmed - 127.5
    Elijah Molden - 121.44
    Hunter Bryant - 111.96
    Chinned because numbers and data and other things that made you sound photosynthesis.

Real talk though, Dollars and Criddell are both athletic as hell. I don't think their testing results at the opening would be reason for UW to cool on them.