Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#packthecut

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

wood bang all of them. wood not brag about a single one.

Here's a couple of gurls from the Dutch National Field Hocker team the BitchFork Wood but would not brag about. Christ.

This entire message board is naive and borderline racist. You have people starting threads after we offered a kid with “(dark skinned)” in parenthesis. It’s embarrassing. It’s almost like the majority of posters have never left Seattle/Western Washington which isn’t exactly the cradle of diversity.
    I was going by the picture!!

The smaller chick there is off the chartz

Where does one find rowing girls?
    I don't think I've ever met one.

That's the joke. Those gurls are Dutch National Field Hockey team which are legendary in their hotness. Female rowers don't really make the cut for S.I.
    I still am on a mission to find one anywhere.

Where the white women rower girls at?

what is that in between the land?
    Water.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Here's a couple of gurls from the Dutch National Field Hocker team the BitchFork Wood but would not brag about. Christ.

This entire message board is naive and borderline racist. You have people starting threads after we offered a kid with “(dark skinned)” in parenthesis. It’s embarrassing. It’s almost like the majority of posters have never left Seattle/Western Washington which isn’t exactly the cradle of diversity.

That's the joke. Those gurls are Dutch National Field Hockey team which are legendary in their hotness. Female rowers don't really make the cut for S.I.

Lake Las Vegas National Recreation Area.
    well fuck. i tried to make a joke about not knowing what water is.

i hate you all.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

i hate you all.
    We got the joke dumb ass. Hence, the joke about Lake Las Vegas being a National Recreation Area.

Hasn't that place gone bankrupt like 2 or 3 times already?

i hate you all.
    We got the joke dumb ass. Hence, the joke about Lake Las Vegas being a National Recreation Area.

Hasn't that place gone bankrupt like 2 or 3 times already?
    no clue. only been here since december/jan
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2018

I would #packtheback of a few of the dutch team members.

Ummm.... Most of the chicks in rowboat are chubby. It's a good sport for chubby chick as they don't have to move their feet much. But strong as ox, so don't let em get their mitts around ya.

But you are on the right track on hunting Dutch girls. Just stick to the non athletes or soccer players.... Oh wait that was redundancy, right J?

Now as a noted chubby chaser, I shouldn't be talking shit. But you are young and should never settle for chubby chick anytime before 2 AM.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Ummm.... Most of the chicks in rowboat are chubby. It's a good sport for chubby chick as they don't have to move their feet much. But strong as ox, so don't let em get their mitts around ya.

But you are on the right track on hunting Dutch girls. Just stick to the non athletes or soccer players.... Oh wait that was redundancy, right J?

Now as a noted chubby chaser, I shouldn't be talking shit. But you are young and should never settle for chubby chick anytime before 2 AM.
    There is a definitely a higher percentage of chubby in the sport vs soccer, volleyball, hoops, etc. This percentage decreases on the more elite teams with the best and most fit athletes. In my day, we had a few six foot girls who were north of 2 bills which should just never happen. That's just lazy and bad nutrition.

salemcoog said:

There is a definitely a higher percentage of chubby in the sport vs soccer, volleyball, hoops, etc. This percentage decreases on the more elite teams with the best and most fit athletes. In my day, we had a few six foot girls who were north of 2 bills which should just never happen. That's just lazy and bad nutrition.
    @backthepack ... listen and learn.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2018
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I'd rather eat ass then bone a fat chick.

Also, soccer chicks are crazy, volleyball (6"9), and basketball dykes.

I'll keep the volleyball players in mind though. Pop one out and put the kid at LT or in the post. He won't be an "unathletic" stiff who does rowboat (Hi @YellowSnow).

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I'll keep the volleyball players in mind though. Pop one out and put the kid at LT or in the post. He won't be an "unathletic" stiff who does rowboat (Hi @YellowSnow).
    I remember those days too. Get the skinny bitches while ya can IAIHTSAT
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

They aren't in Phoenix or Vegas. You have to go to places with water and snotty elitist types. Seattle, Gay Area, a little ibt in Portland, parts of BC, pretty much anywhere in the Northeast and Mid Atlantic with all those $70,000 a year liberal arts colleges
    Swaye's Wigwam
    For a sport that isn't the most spectator friendly, the Windermere Cup this past Sat was about as thrill packed as row boat gets. Our? Men's V-8 bested the limeys from Oxford, but a half a sec (Oxford would have probably won if they had a another 100 meters- i.e., mor tim).

The women's V-8 lost to the Dutch National Team by about a sec.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

For a sport that isn't the most spectator friendly, the Windermere Cup this past Sat was about as thrill packed as row boat gets. Our? Men's V-8 bested the limeys from Oxford, but a half a sec (Oxford would have probably won if they had a another 100 meters- i.e., mor tim).

The women's V-8 lost to the Dutch National Team by about a sec.

Dutch Ovens >> Dutch National Rowing Team
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Pop your cherry for real, then circle back with us.
    If you haven't banged a fat chick then fuck right off you pathetic cunt

Go indulge then come back when you have more wisdom