Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How would you define doog?

12345679»

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

doog is the washington guy version of uoduckgirl.

She never bashes the kids (especially the African Americans) and trusts the coaches. Strikes me as the kind of gal that would never go to the Zone and sees the two hole as both an exit and an entrance, as well.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2018
    AZDuck said:

Sc cares about notre Dame and UCLA.

And Stanford, strangely enough.
    Dug too deep.

Stanford is an annoyance when good... a la UW currently.

Source: Wife is a USC alum. Brother in law has two (??) natty rings playing under Pete and an NFL pension.

Stanford is still Stanford. Speedbump, like UW, when USC has the right coach.

Never will be a "rival."
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    stanford being good is one of the reasons the pac blows and gets even less respect.

When the best team in the conference for several years running has a total of about 12 fans its just embarrassing.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,709
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    MisterEm said:

AZDuck said:

Sc cares about notre Dame and UCLA.

And Stanford, strangely enough.
    Dug too deep.

Stanford is an annoyance when good... a la UW currently.

Source: Wife is a USC alum. Brother in law has two (??) natty rings playing under Pete and an NFL pension.

Stanford is still Stanford. Speedbump, like UW, when USC has the right coach.

Never will be a "rival."
    Yeah, that "rivalry" was manufactured for 5 minutes when Harbaugh was using up his life-time allotment of magic to beat Pete with Stanford kids which, when you consider the drastically different recruiting limitations that Stanford has to live with compared to everyone else in the Pac 12, is still fucking amazing to me.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,730
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So is it masturbation or smoking pot?

Both?

FULL DOOG
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2018

So is it masturbation or smoking pot?

Both?

FULL DOOG

I like to pair them up.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    If you're old skool Californicator, you know that USC and Stanford fancy themselves rivals, for amusing and mutually exclusive reasons.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,730
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

If you're old skool Californicator, you know that USC and Stanford fancy themselves rivals, for amusing and mutually exclusive reasons.

John Ralston and John McKay will tell you the same

Stanford got two Rose Bowls and a Heisman at the height of McKay s powers
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Old man Race gets it
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

doog is the washington guy version of uoduckgirl.

She never bashes the kids (especially the African Americans) and trusts the coaches. Strikes me as the kind of gal that would never go to the Zone and sees the two hole as both an exit and an entrance, as well.
    It's not?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2018

A Doog is a Washington fan who is a Cuog.

The most important thing to these people is to lower standards to avoid disappointment. At all costs.

Instead of rooting for signing 5-stars, they say their 2-stars are just as good! Instead of being critical of the coaches, they say 'you try it! it's not so easy' (same for players, although I NEVER bash the players). Instead of saying 'Oregon won' it's 'Oregon cheated'.

They become more obsessed with their hated CHEATING rivals than themselves, because (as a product of lowering standards) they become obsessed with their CHEATING rivals and they want standards to be brought down to their level. Everything else becomes UNFAIR!

Doogs these days HATE Oregon (I don't) and view them as our MAIN RIVAL (how?). They apologize for the Cuogs (this is because they intuitively know the Cuogs use their logic, so they don't hate the Cuogs and their low standards like they should).

They loved Sark because he was the ultimate Doog coach: there are no real standards, but we know he's better than Ty. He let them keep their low standards and hatred of everything with high standards while winning some and providing excitement. Doogs love excitement because they are dumb.

This is why Doogs don't like Pete very much: he ruins all their narratives. This is why Doogs have to credit Sark for SOME of Pete's success (even though it's obvious he contributed nothing to it).

Doogs HATE Ty (although they loved him when he was here until '08) because they can't figure out it was already fucked under Gilby and they want to blame an outsider (Doogs are dumb like that).

Doogs ended up hating Neuheisel because they could blame another outsider (I hate Neu, too).

Doogs are people who instead of wanting greatness, prefer mediocrity because they are unsure greatness is achievable and it hurts them to admit it. They become bitter because they lack confidence in general about the world. And they should all be shot. Along with Cuogs.

Bump. Twitter is filled with these types right now. It is depressing. I hate them worse than the most white trash duck or pompous Furd fan.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Gladstone said:

A Doog is a Washington fan who is a Cuog.

The most important thing to these people is to lower standards to avoid disappointment. At all costs.

Instead of rooting for signing 5-stars, they say their 2-stars are just as good! Instead of being critical of the coaches, they say 'you try it! it's not so easy' (same for players, although I NEVER bash the players). Instead of saying 'Oregon won' it's 'Oregon cheated'.

They become more obsessed with their hated CHEATING rivals than themselves, because (as a product of lowering standards) they become obsessed with their CHEATING rivals and they want standards to be brought down to their level. Everything else becomes UNFAIR!

Doogs these days HATE Oregon (I don't) and view them as our MAIN RIVAL (how?). They apologize for the Cuogs (this is because they intuitively know the Cuogs use their logic, so they don't hate the Cuogs and their low standards like they should).

They loved Sark because he was the ultimate Doog coach: there are no real standards, but we know he's better than Ty. He let them keep their low standards and hatred of everything with high standards while winning some and providing excitement. Doogs love excitement because they are dumb.

This is why Doogs don't like Pete very much: he ruins all their narratives. This is why Doogs have to credit Sark for SOME of Pete's success (even though it's obvious he contributed nothing to it).

Doogs HATE Ty (although they loved him when he was here until '08) because they can't figure out it was already fucked under Gilby and they want to blame an outsider (Doogs are dumb like that).

Doogs ended up hating Neuheisel because they could blame another outsider (I hate Neu, too).

Doogs are people who instead of wanting greatness, prefer mediocrity because they are unsure greatness is achievable and it hurts them to admit it. They become bitter because they lack confidence in general about the world. And they should all be shot. Along with Cuogs.

Bump. HardcoreHusky.com is filled with these types right now. It is depressing. I hate them worse than the most white trash duck or pompous Furd fan.