Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We? get some FREE PUB

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Random!

Pete cant coach at this level. UW cant compete with WAC recruits, its been 2 whole years and this team finished at 7-6. Should have gone 10-2 both years, sark left Pete 4 whole 1st round picks in year one, how could he go the cockus bowl? , john Smith cant call plays and why hasnt pete fired him? Pete cant fire his friends,, we dont play in the mountain west, Pete lost at Arizona, shouldnt be a head coach because of it (miles didnt turn the ball over 4 times, Pete did). Pete stuck with Miles, he should have brought Lindy in. Pete should have brought troy williams in. DWash should get more carries (year 1 behind 1 olineman) . Why isnt darrel Daniels getting more touches? WHY ISNT MILEY THROWING DOWNFIELD? Whats John smiths malfunction (Well Miley couldnt throw downfield and WR's couldnt get open and OLine couldnt hold blocks). That make sense now nerd herd?

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Random!

Pete cant coach at this level. UW cant compete with WAC recruits, its been 2 whole years and this team finished at 7-6. Should have gone 10-2 both years, sark left Pete 4 whole 1st round picks in year one, how could he go the cockus bowl? , john Smith cant call plays and why hasnt pete fired him? Pete cant fire his friends,, we dont play in the mountain west, Pete lost at Arizona, shouldnt be a head coach because of it (miles didnt turn the ball over 4 times, Pete did). Pete stuck with Miles, he should have brought Lindy in. Pete should have brought troy williams in. DWash should get more carries (year 1 behind 1 olineman) . Why isnt darrel Daniels getting more touches? WHY ISNT MILEY THROWING DOWNFIELD? Whats John smiths malfunction (Well Miley couldnt throw downfield and WR's couldnt get open and OLine couldnt hold blocks). That make sense now nerd herd?

Did they teach you how to do these creative bumps in Madison?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Random!

They didn't have to teach. Madison is such a miserable and pathetic place that we all just spend hours on message boards dredging old shit from insane poasters.

Even 14 years after graduation, I lead the same miserable and pathetic existence. At least now I get to do all this while I drink coffee at Starbucks and the Prius charges at one of the special spots in front of QFC. The best part is that the people in here think I'm sitting at my laptop and getting actual work done.

You can take the boy out of Madison, but you can't take Madison out of the boy.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Random!

They didn't have to teach. Madison is such a miserable and pathetic place that we all just spend hours on message boards dredging old shit from insane poasters.

Even 14 years after graduation, I lead the same miserable and pathetic existence. At least now I get to do all this while I drink coffee at Starbucks and the Prius charges at one of the special spots in front of QFC. The best part is that the people in here think I'm sitting at my laptop and getting actual work done.

You can take the boy out of Madison, but you can't take Madison out of the boy.
    I laffed.