Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'd be a little worried about the run defense...

13»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’d be concerned about being a fucking fag cuog/quook about to get butthole plugged by my daWgs again
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

...if I were a knowledgeable husky fan. Good thing there aren't many of those and that Ignorance is bliss around here.

I see a soft spot outside Greg Gaines tertitory on the front 7. Good thing there are 2 seniors at ILB...they're going to be busy., but guess you bonio's will have to wait until September to see for yourselves.

This is the year Pete will pay for ignoring the DL. Good thing is that Pete recruited so well this year and next inside so the problem will be short lived.

Thank God himself that Kerryon Johnson declared...otherwise it would have been a long day vs Auburn. Now it might be competitive, maybe go either way. For most of you who dont know, KJ would have been a nightmare to stop. With our db's we might just be able to scheme up on their running game, pick off Stidhammer a few times.

Pete is at his best with an experienced offense, early in the season vs the Auburn-types of college football. Maybe we can outscore a few teams early