Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cuog Spring Gayme pac12 network

dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
What an intriguing matchup. Losers vs losers. 5 win team max. At least Tracy Claeys is hot.

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    anyone know if this shit gets replayed on the p12n website or something
  • CougzzCougzz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 276
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

anyone know if this shit gets replayed on the p12n website or something

Sunday 10-noon on the P12 network.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I was there!!!! The Beer was free and.... well that's all you have to know.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Do the cuogs have running backs? Doesn't seem to be a very important position for them.
    edited April 2018

Do the cuogs have running backs? Doesn't seem to be a very important position for them.

Yes. And one of them is White!!!!!!!!!

I was impressed by the 2 front runners for QB. They both deliver nice Balls. But neither have taken any snaps in real games yet other than holding for kicks. The Air Raid feasts on shitty defenses and the Pac 12 has plenty of them. So I think our offense will average 30-35 ppg this year. They'll struggle against the good Defenses as always.

This is a rebuild but no reason they shouldn't be shit Bowling come December.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Las Vegas Bowl or bust!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cougzz said:

Las Vegas Bowl or bust!

Leech gonna stick around long enough for that?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

I was impressed by the 2 front runners for QB. They both deliver nice Balls. But neither have taken any snaps in real games yet other than holding for kicks. The Air Raid feasts on shitty defenses and the Pac 12 has plenty of them. So I think our offense will average 30-35 ppg this year. They'll struggle against the good Defenses as always.

I still think that system gets you guys to 8+ wins, maybe 10 if the QB performs above expectations.

@ wyoming - W
    SJSU - W
    Eastern - L, just kidding (maybe). W
    @ SC - L
    Utah - Pick'em
    @ OS - W
    Oregon - W
    @ Stan - L
    Cal - W
    @ Col - W
    UA - W
    UW - L

8-4 / 9-3ish

If Leach was the WSU coach during the UW dark era (2004-2013) he'd be 8-2 against us and already have a statue in Pullman.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Cougzz said:

Las Vegas Bowl or bust!

Leech gonna stick around long enough for that?

Who else would hire him?

edited April 2018
    Gladstone said:

salemcoog said:

I still think that system gets you guys to 8+ wins, maybe 10 if the QB performs above expectations.

@ wyoming - W
    SJSU - W
    @ SC - L
    Utah - Pick'em
    @ OS - W
    Oregon - W
    @ Stan - L
    Cal - W
    @ Col - W
    UA - W
    UW - L

8-4 / 9-3ish

If Leach was the WSU coach during the UW dark era (2004-2013) he'd be 8-2 against us and already have a statue in Pullman.
    I don’t think so. I think we lose at CU and you never never ever, and I mean nevah evah want to bring a rookie QB in to Cody, WY.

Looks a lot like 7-5 to me.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Can’t wait to see the meltdown on the boreds this November when the Cougs beat us? in the Apple Cup
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

salemcoog said:

@ wyoming - W
    SJSU - W
    @ SC - L
    Utah - Pick'em
    @ OS - W
    Oregon - W
    @ Stan - L
    Cal - W
    @ Col - W
    UA - W
    UW - L

8-4 / 9-3ish

I don’t think so. I think we lose at CU and you never never ever, and I mean nevah evah want to bring a rookie QB in to Cody, WY.

Wyoming fucking sucks.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dongman said:

What an intriguing matchup. Losers vs losers. 5 win team max. At least Tracy Claeys is hot.

You fucker

I googled Tracy claeys expecting a hot chick

salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

salemcoog said:

@ wyoming - W
    SJSU - W
    @ SC - L
    Utah - Pick'em
    @ OS - W
    Oregon - W
    @ Stan - L
    Cal - W
    @ Col - W
    UA - W
    UW - L

8-4 / 9-3ish

Wyoming fucking sucks.
    Ignore the effects of altitude at your own peril.
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you find yourself in Cody instead of Laramie on game day you can watch the game on the Mountain West partner, CBS Sports Network.
    Cougzz said:

If you find yourself in Cody instead of Laramie on game day you can watch the game on the Mountain West partner, CBS Sports Network.

So you're saying that the 'Pokes don't have their annual "Cody Week"?
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

salemcoog said:

@ wyoming - W
    SJSU - W
    @ SC - L
    Utah - Pick'em
    @ OS - W
    Oregon - W
    @ Stan - L
    Cal - W
    @ Col - W
    UA - W
    UW - L

8-4 / 9-3ish

UA gonna be a tough out as well.
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited April 2018
    I don’t see more then 5 wins with the current qbs, but hey the pac 12 is ass

salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

salemcoog said:

@ wyoming - W
    SJSU - W
    @ SC - L
    Utah - Pick'em
    @ OS - W
    Oregon - W
    @ Stan - L
    Cal - W
    @ Col - W
    UA - W
    UW - L

8-4 / 9-3ish

UA gonna be a tough out as well.
    Yeah, if it was early in the Season, I’d be more concerned. But both UA and every Sumlin led team folds like a cheap card table come mid October.