Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pretty obvious why Pup's been hyping Haener...

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Eason's checkdown pass on 4th and long was cringeworthy.

Browning looked the best yesterday. I was impressed with Haener and he is the clear #2 right now. Mainly because he understands the playbook much better than the new guys. His TD throw on the deep post was beautiful. Browning couldn't have made that throw.

I think it was an intermediate crossing route but point taken. That was a fucking MONEY throw. And as I told steel2 yesterday, browning has NEVER made that throw between 2 guys in that tiny window.

Haener stand strong in there like drew cool breeze...browning pulls the franny Tarkington-Russel Wilson spin move backpedal every single time there's pressure If he does that next year you will see Haener. I was disappointed in that. Otherwise jb looked very good. But he HAS to break that habit. Step up in there...you're a senior. Let the tackles drive those guys behind you.

Understand Adam's was out, but Auburn is gonna send house at Jake. If he gets happy feet and UW falls behind by 21, you might see Haener in 2nd half

Haener sucks and your prognostications are shit. He's nothing like Drew Brees. That's like comparing fucking Brayden Lenius to Calvin Johnson because they are both 6"5.
    Drew breeze was a RS freshman too, and at Purdue for a reason....ignorant slut. Packthefudge...watch an AMERICAN football game and check the fuck back
    I like to compare shitty RS freshmen backup QBs to Drew Brees it's what I like to do!
    edited April 2018

BlastDoor said:

It's funny to see puppy calling backthepack "dude" because btp is like 19.

It's probably the first time puppy thought someone is older than in reality.

I know very well fudgepumper is 19. Not hard to figure out. A few Friday night lights games with his faggy little outcasts in high school, then a free ride to UW dorms from daddy and daddy , a few games in the geeky section of student section in September when weather was good, and now here a typical dipshitted 'husky fan' because they made it to playoff his 1st year and thus spoiled and all-knowing of the college game.

Packer, u dont know fuckall and girls dont dig u much, so you hear about HH and come here as the house that Samek built is out of your price range. You post a bunch on Friday and Saturday nights to boost post total and be included in SOMETHING for once in your life. Sorry Jack...this place ain't safe. Cheerio you little anus angel
    *On special needs team.

2. I'm too poor
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Browning looked the best yesterday. I was impressed with Haener and he is the clear #2 right now. Mainly because he understands the playbook much better than the new guys. His TD throw on the deep post was beautiful. Browning couldn't have made that throw.

I think it was an intermediate crossing route but point taken. That was a fucking MONEY throw. And as I told steel2 yesterday, browning has NEVER made that throw between 2 guys in that tiny window.

Haener stand strong in there like drew cool breeze...browning pulls the franny Tarkington-Russel Wilson spin move backpedal every single time there's pressure If he does that next year you will see Haener. I was disappointed in that. Otherwise jb looked very good. But he HAS to break that habit. Step up in there...you're a senior. Let the tackles drive those guys behind you.

Understand Adam's was out, but Auburn is gonna send house at Jake. If he gets happy feet and UW falls behind by 21, you might see Haener in 2nd half

Haener sucks and your prognostications are shit. He's nothing like Drew Brees. That's like comparing fucking Brayden Lenius to Calvin Johnson because they are both 6"5.
    Drew breeze was a RS freshman too, and at Purdue for a reason....ignorant slut. Packthefudge...watch an AMERICAN football game and check the fuck back
    I like to compare shitty RS freshmen backup QBs to Drew Brees it's what I like to do!
    Well if you could read you'd understand. But you cant so you wont.

Well if you could read you'd understand. But you cant so you wont.
    Sorry, I can only understand technically gifted writing.

BlastDoor said:

I know very well fudgepumper is 19. Not hard to figure out. A few Friday night lights games with his faggy little outcasts in high school, then a free ride to UW dorms from daddy and daddy , a few games in the geeky section of student section in September when weather was good, and now here a typical dipshitted 'husky fan' because they made it to playoff his 1st year and thus spoiled and all-knowing of the college game.

Packer, u dont know fuckall and girls dont dig u much, so you hear about HH and come here as the house that Samek built is out of your price range. You post a bunch on Friday and Saturday nights to boost post total and be included in SOMETHING for once in your life. Sorry Jack...this place ain't safe. Cheerio you little anus angel
    *On special needs team.

2. I'm too poor
    WTF? Way to fire back with another well conceived post. You're 19 and shinin. Bet employers are already beating down your doors in anticipation of your 2025 graduation walk

BlastDoor said:

*On special needs team.

2. I'm too poor
    WTF? Way to fire back with another well conceived post. You're 19 and shinin. Bet employers are already beating down your doors in anticipation of your 2025 graduation walk

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I'd hire btp.

Puppy? Not so much.

I'd hire btp.

Puppy? Not so much.

Pumpy reminds me of Dwight Schrute.
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'd hire btp.

Puppy? Not so much.

flagged for hiring btp
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club
    BlastDoor said:

I'd hire btp.

Puppy? Not so much.

flagged for hiring btp
    Hey dumbass, btp will blow you under the desk to completion for free.

BlastDoor said:

I'd hire btp.

Puppy? Not so much.

flagged for hiring btp
    Hey dumbass, btp will blow you under the desk to completion for free.

I'd hire btp.

Puppy? Not so much.

Pumpy reminds me of Dwight Schrute.
    Pumpy reminds me of the one nutjob co-worker who shows up one day and shoots the place up.

He's better off living in a tent on Yesler & 4th.
    San Bernadino POTD.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Love the Haener train. Hope on board people!!!!!!
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam

Love the Haener train. Hope on board people!!!!!!

The Haener hot talk has been going on the higher discussion board.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    This thread should be burned down

BlastDoor said:

*On special needs team.

2. I'm too poor

Ptf is the Beiber. Lots of posts (songs) but the greater population cant name one. On ther other hand Pup is like any rock legend. Even the millenials know his material...

BlastDoor said:

*On special needs team.

2. I'm too poor

Ptf is the Beiber. Lots of posts (songs) but the greater population cant name one. On ther other hand Pup is like any rock legend. Even the millenials know his material...

terrible analogy. I would have used Dennis' favorite Lil Pump, you both seem rather unstable and retarded. GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

BlastDoor said:

*On special needs team.

2. I'm too poor

Bieber is currently bigger than any rock legend. HTH