Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Blazer talk

1111213141517»

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Got back to my hotel from the husky game for the 3rd quarter. Despite the fact that Portland is getting destroyed this series they have not mailed it in for game 4. Pretty shocking considering game 3 looked like a vendetta to get the GM and coaches canned.

For all the blazer fans who think regardless of the GM, Stotts does not deserve to be fired, consider just how hopeless Portland’s defense has been this series. It really has not improved in Stott’s tenure here. They can be a jump shooting team but this is just embarrassing on d.

Give up 130+ in an elimination game ... L-O-FUCKING-L

Go choke on a hipster's dick

You watched the game with your hand on your dick in your hotel room ...

I was watching the game and talking hoops in general with Slick Watts ...

Go FUCK OFF you Oregon-loving sack of shit
    Actually I was just fucking my wife in the 4th quarter knowing they weren’t going to force a game 5.

UW class of 2010. I don’t like a team from Oregon. I like a team from Portland.

Sounds like you need to learn the difference.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2018
    Tequilla said:

haie said:

Got back to my hotel from the husky game for the 3rd quarter. Despite the fact that Portland is getting destroyed this series they have not mailed it in for game 4. Pretty shocking considering game 3 looked like a vendetta to get the GM and coaches canned.

For all the blazer fans who think regardless of the GM, Stotts does not deserve to be fired, consider just how hopeless Portland’s defense has been this series. It really has not improved in Stott’s tenure here. They can be a jump shooting team but this is just embarrassing on d.

Give up 130+ in an elimination game ... L-O-FUCKING-L

Go choke on a hipster's dick

You watched the game with your hand on your dick in your hotel room ...

I was watching the game and talking hoops in general with Slick Watts ...

Go FUCK OFF you Oregon-loving sack of shit
    You seem triggered...

But yes, the Blazers always compete in the regular season because teams mail it in unless it’s a rivalry game. The blazers have no rivals so they have a nice advantage. When the post season starts, teams actually try, and the blazers are not even close to competitive on that stage. Most blazer fans know that. The only way for the Blazers to be successful is to do what the sixers did. Suck like ass for 4-5 years and stock on 4-5 top 3 picks.

I do give Portland credit at this point of at least trying to win. But they need to mail it in. In the NBA, the worst place you can be is a bottom tier playoff team. You get zero lottery picks, and a a small market they will never sign a big free agent. Let’s be honest, outside of the lottery you are basically guessing on a future talent. Portland needs to hit the lottery and not sign Greg Oden and Sam Bowie 2.0.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    It’s not that I’m triggered ... just that Haie has been talking shit for so long that he deserves to take some shit on the way out not because the Blazers lost ... but because of how they left the playoffs
    Tequilla said:

It’s not that I’m triggered ... just that Haie has been talking shit for so long that he deserves to take some shit on the way out not because the Blazers lost ... but because of how they left the playoffs

I think it’s just his Schtick.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I fail to see where shit has ever been talked in this thread
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Portland needs to trade up. The lottery this year is loaded, and they could find a team like the Suns (2 and 15) and get a pick from them. Jontay Porter is a name to watch. There are some good young frontcourt players that Portland could really use. If they don't pull an aggressive move, they will be stuck with Turner.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Package C.J. with either Myers or Turner. Whichever one isn’t packaged you do your best to try and get rid of. Have to let Nurkic walk. He’s never living up to a long term deal. Shabazz you have to let walk as he’ll be overpaid. Amino needs to be traded for picks.

Keep Harqless and ride with Collins as the starter next year. Only keep Patty if he’d come at a reasonable price.

Portland needs to trade up. The lottery this year is loaded, and they could find a team like the Suns (2 and 15) and get a pick from them. Jontay Porter is a name to watch. There are some good young frontcourt players that Portland could really use. If they don't pull an aggressive move, they will be stuck with Turner.

Jontay Porter fucking sucks...

Portland is fucked. The should trade Dame and CJ and tank for a few years.

This. Small markets need to tank to win

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

You titled this thread ‘Blazer Talk’

Blazers are shit.

Therefore this entire thread has been Shit Talking.

You’re welcome.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Blazers are shit.

You’re welcome.
    Get a high seed and then lose in the first round.

Did the sooonics ever do something like that?
    haie said:

haie said:

Blazers are shit.

You’re welcome.

They at least got out of the first round.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Blazers are shit.

You’re welcome.

They at least got out of the first round.
    The blazers have been out of the first round to meet the buzzsaw Spurs the year they beat Lebron in 5 and Golden State.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @haie I'm flying up to Portland this weekend to watch my NorCal Warriors battle your Blazers at the Rose Bowl!

Any sports bars by the stadium I should know about?

Can't wait to see Dame and Mcclutchins vs. Steph and Klay!

Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2018
    Doogles said:

@haie I'm flying up to Portland this weekend to watch my NorCal Warriors battle your Blazers at the Rose Bowl!

Any sports bars by the stadium I should know about?

Can't wait to see Dame and Mcclutchins vs. Steph and Klay!

If you want to go somewhere truly pathetic Spirit of 77 or whatever the fuck it's called where 20 yo hipsters hang out with their Bill Walton jerseys and plaid shit.

Great Notion is the best brewery in Portland and perhaps the entire area outside of Fortside in Vancouver (short uber drive away from Moda).

However the die hard daWgBloozers go to Maui's; a white trash dive bar off of Wallingford with Christmas and tropical decorations up. Great backyard area with lawn chairs and busted tables to smoke it all and talk shit about your DuWbs. They serve Pfriem and Boneyard which are both really solid. Walking distance from Moda.

Nectar off of Mississippi is a short uber or ~9 block walk away for your bud needs.

See you at the game! Don't forget to buy a shot for Sonics fans you see there!
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,391
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Modern Times. Go.