Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fa'atui Tuitele, 5* 2019 DL, Honolulu (St. Louis), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    BallzDeep said:

Tequilla said:

Mehhhh. Shitload of bad weight on him. We need more guys that look like Levi and less like Qualls. Hard pass for me now.

Way too much flab in that spandex ... what do you think @BallzDeep you fucktard?
    Go back to the Bandes thread and read my response. Again here you are putting words into my mouth and taking it to the extreme like a bitch.
    So you posted a pic of a kid doing drills in some workout clothes that didn’t make him look flattering and questioned whether we wanted said player and drove that point home by comparing Levi (genetic freak) vs Qualls (somewhat sloppy body type but very good player). How else am I supposed to interpret your comments? They seem quite clear to me.

It’s not an iron clad law, but by and large when I see that we offer a kid 2+ years before Signing Day, that tells me that the coaches saw something in him that they really liked.

My point has never been about Bandes you ignorant twit because I haven’t even watched his film to figure out whether he’s worth a shit or not. The coaches have though and apparently seem to think so. But you’re right ... we shouldn’t want because you saw a pic where he looked a tad sloppy. That’s some Sark level doogman fucktarded shit.

And as for any “not impressed with his film” comments ... guess who’s JR film DDY didn’t care much for? Hampton’s. What’s DDY’s opinion of him now? Loves him. Point being things change and kids get better in a number of different ways.

If a kid has some flab around the gut ... pretty sure that Socha can fix that
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

BallzDeep said:

Tequilla said:

Mehhhh. Shitload of bad weight on him. We need more guys that look like Levi and less like Qualls. Hard pass for me now.

Way too much flab in that spandex ... what do you think @BallzDeep you fucktard?
    Go back to the Bandes thread and read my response. Again here you are putting words into my mouth and taking it to the extreme like a bitch.
    So you posted a pic of a kid doing drills in some workout clothes that didn’t make him look flattering and questioned whether we wanted said player and drove that point home by comparing Levi (genetic freak) vs Qualls (somewhat sloppy body type but very good player). How else am I supposed to interpret your comments? They seem quite clear to me.

It’s not an iron clad law, but by and large when I see that we offer a kid 2+ years before Signing Day, that tells me that the coaches saw something in him that they really liked.

My point has never been about Bandes you ignorant twit because I haven’t even watched his film to figure out whether he’s worth a shit or not. The coaches have though and apparently seem to think so. But you’re right ... we shouldn’t want because you saw a pic where he looked a tad sloppy. That’s some Sark level doogman fucktarded shit.

And as for any “not impressed with his film” comments ... guess who’s JR film DDY didn’t care much for? Hampton’s. What’s DDY’s opinion of him now? Loves him. Point being things change and kids get better in a number of different ways.

Sounds to me like I "trust the coaches". I'm ok with that over some teen boy analysis on here.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

BallzDeep said:

Tequilla said:

FREE PUB!
    whuggy said:

Tequilla said:

BallzDeep said:

Tequilla said:

Sounds to me like I "trust the coaches". I'm ok with that over some teen boy analysis on here.
    I’m not all about the “trust the coaches” narrative because it can be lazy ... at the same time their track record largely suggests they know what they are doing
    BallzDeep said:

@Tequilla "I trust the coaches" is exactly what you're saying you stupid doog. You exposed yourself. You have no fucking opinion of your own. You follow star ratings and "trust the coaches". You don't do any critical thinking of your own. Doogman is your home and where you belong you stupid sheep with an endless doog boner for any recruit with a UW offer and 4-stars next to his name.

Fuck you you stupid ignorant fuck ...

I don’t give 2 shits about the stars next to a kid’s name and I don’t typically watch video of a kid until either he commits or they sign their LOI

The reason I’m willing to LIPO with a grown up staff is because they have a track record of success. We don’t offer every kid and their entourage. We offer kids that fit what we are looking for both on/off the field.

Seriously go fuck yourself for thinking that I just look at recruiting ratings and don’t have an opinion on my own you fucktarded piss ant
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Aids is strong in this thread
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

bored motto
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did we tell his hs coach to fuck off yet?
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Come on guys, not in the middle of the store...
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    who the fuck invited @BallzDeep to this gangbang?

oh, right, @Tequilla fucking stupid

@Dennis_DeYoung - no quooking. Oregon is a solid HOTT for this kid. USC fo' sho'
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

bored motto
    I think the original GRIDS is moar fitting
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited February 2018
    I’m fine if our lines are loaded up with Poly 4 and 5 star kids.

UW trying to get back to putting QB’s in the league, TEU and become the poly pipeline.
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2018
    In case anyone had any hope, he’s going to Bama. Tua’s brother also just committed to Bama.

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/alabama-offers-5-star-hawaiian-dt-former-hs-teammate-of-tua-tagovailoa-faatui-tuitele
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    we'll see. tough competition no doubt.

kids have short attention spans though.

[doog] when vea is selected in the nfl draft first round as the 1st DT taken ... that's going to stir up that poly blood of tuitele and he's going to see purple ... [/doog]
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

In case anyone had any hope, he’s going to Bama. Tua’s brother also just committed to Bama.

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/alabama-offers-5-star-hawaiian-dt-former-hs-teammate-of-tua-tagovailoa-faatui-tuitele

Thanks Helfrich!
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    animate said:

we'll see. tough competition no doubt.

kids have short attention spans though.

[doog] when vea is selected in the nfl draft first round as the 1st DT taken ... that's going to stir up that poly blood of tuitele and he's going to see purple ... [/doog]

Just accept that he's going to Bama. It'll be less painful when he does commit to them. Which he will.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,288
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Hopefully he meets Bama's Poly quota so they can let us have Apu Ika