Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

In defense of the musical rantings of our own

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,155
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
@Dennis_DeYoung

The reason his rants are funny is because they have a grain of truth that can be expanded into a full blown case of raging anger at white coaches. They obviously relate more to try hard whites and can't help but subconsciously lean that way if it is close. Its like when they start a white running back over a 4.2 40 black guy because of "pass protection schemes".

But that's not really the point of this post. As I was eating breakfast it occurred to me that as Husky fans we are doubly blessed with alcoholic frat boy white coaches and try hard white coaches, and old school out of touch white coaches all in this century!

But wait there is more!

We got the one Black head coach in America who also loved try hard white guys and did his best to run off or bench any Black players that had talent because they saw through his bullshit first and fast.

Lockner loved Ty. Nuff said on that

So we're lucky like that and have that going for us.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Learn to send a DM race
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

@Dennis_DeYoung

The reason his rants are funny is because they have a grain of truth that can be expanded into a full blown case of raging anger at white coaches. They obviously relate more to try hard whites and can't help but subconsciously lean that way if it is close. Its like when they start a white running back over a 4.2 40 black guy because of "pass protection schemes".

But that's not really the point of this post. As I was eating breakfast it occurred to me that as Husky fans we are doubly blessed with alcoholic frat boy white coaches and try hard white coaches, and old school out of touch white coaches all in this century!

But wait there is more!

We got the one Black head coach in America who also loved try hard white guys and did his best to run off or bench any Black players that had talent because they saw through his bullshit first and fast.

Lockner loved Ty. Nuff said on that

So we're lucky like that and have that going for us.

Poast of the century.