Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Show your support for what this community means to you:


Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)



Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Battle of the Bands

Best thing to ever happen to @YellowSnow and his bored. Maybe the best thing that has ever happened to the HHB boreds. Well, minus Pumpy.
YellowSnowDoog_de_JourbackthepackLesGrossmanUW_Doog_Bot

Comments

  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 23,274
    Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    edited April 18
    My final four would be:

    Hendrix (4 seed)
    Black Sabbath (6 seed)
    ACDC (1 seed)
    Metallica (2 seed)

    I know it wont happen anywhere close to that, but those are my ultimate picks for each bracket.


    AlexisdfleaYellowSnowPitchfork51[Deleted User]backthepackLesGrossman
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Posts: 7,698
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

    My final four would be:

    Hendrix (4 seed)
    Black Sabbath (6 seed)
    ACDC (1 seed)
    Metallica (2 seed)

    I know it wont happen anywhere close to that, but those are my ultimate picks for each bracket.


    If I had listened to you and @Dennis_DeYoung the brackets would be pretty much all metal and hard rock NTTIAWRT
    SwayebackthepackLesGrossmanUW_Doog_Bot
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Posts: 7,698
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

    @Swaye, start a Battle of the Mammary Glands in the 'Wam

    You are a fucking genius.
    At least, wait a few weeks so our head's don't explode from Revenge of the Nerds overload.
    SwayePitchfork51backthepack
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 23,274
    Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary

    Swaye said:

    @Swaye, start a Battle of the Mammary Glands in the 'Wam

    You are a fucking genius.
    At least, wait a few weeks so our head's don't explode from Revenge of the Nerds overload.
    You can always count on my laziness. Tit Smackdown will probably debut in 2021.
    YellowSnowUW_Doog_Bot
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Posts: 7,698
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

    Swaye said:

    @Swaye, start a Battle of the Mammary Glands in the 'Wam

    You are a fucking genius.
    At least, wait a few weeks so our head's don't explode from Revenge of the Nerds overload.
    You can always count on my laziness. Tit Smackdown will probably debut in 2021.
    God help the 'po fool who doesn't appropriately seed 'dem tittays correctly.
    Swayeoregonblitzkrieg
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Posts: 26,878
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award 500 Awesomes

    Swaye said:

    How do you do it? Era? Pre fake ones? Post fake ones? Only movie and tv stars? My head is spinning (both).

    I don’t know why I’m weighing in on this, but if I recall correctly from my five minutes in the Wam Grundle did a lot of the heavy lifting for you with all of the centerfolds organized by decade. Add any other movie/TV/porn stars, singers, strippers, athletes, athletic directors to your liking and you’re done.

    Just make sure to throw in a little something for us ladies...



    It is true.


    I have never touched a breast.
    YellowSnowbackthepackSwaye
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 23,274
    Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary

    Swaye said:

    How do you do it? Era? Pre fake ones? Post fake ones? Only movie and tv stars? My head is spinning (both).

    I don’t know why I’m weighing in on this, but if I recall correctly from my five minutes in the Wam Grundle did a lot of the heavy lifting for you with all of the centerfolds organized by decade. Add any other movie/TV/porn stars, singers, strippers, athletes, athletic directors to your liking and you’re done.

    Just make sure to throw in a little something for us ladies...



    My love for you is skrong.
    DerekJohnsonGrundleStiltzkinYellowSnow
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 19,174
    Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    Swaye said:

    Swaye said:

    How do you do it? Era? Pre fake ones? Post fake ones? Only movie and tv stars? My head is spinning (both).

    I don’t know why I’m weighing in on this, but if I recall correctly from my five minutes in the Wam Grundle did a lot of the heavy lifting for you with all of the centerfolds organized by decade. Add any other movie/TV/porn stars, singers, strippers, athletes, athletic directors to your liking and you’re done.

    Just make sure to throw in a little something for us ladies...



    My love for you is skrong.
    @Doog_de_Jour is auce
    SwayeGrundleStiltzkin
Sign In or Register to comment.