Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

According to the left

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dflea said:

dflea said:

I'm not really a conservative, more like a centerist. But it amazes me the amount of pure sexist and racist news being dumped out by the left with articles like "It's a shame another white male was selected for post X". And then I am supposed to go along with the white guilt. Well I have had a fucking nough of this.

Life is a real struggle, isn't it?
    Maybe you are a colored gent... well then, sorry! What I really meant was down with white guys! Carry on.
    I'm about as white as someone gets. I've never had much trouble dealing with the burden of being Caucasian like you are, though.
    His problem isn't that he's white. His problem is that he was too fucking stupid to get into WSU and had to attend Central Washington University instead.

That kind of stupid doesn't just go away.

dflea said:

dflea said:

I'm not really a conservative, more like a centerist. But it amazes me the amount of pure sexist and racist news being dumped out by the left with articles like "It's a shame another white male was selected for post X". And then I am supposed to go along with the white guilt. Well I have had a fucking nough of this.

Maybe you are a colored gent... well then, sorry! What I really meant was down with white guys! Carry on.
    I'm about as white as someone gets. I've never had much trouble dealing with the burden of being Caucasian like you are, though.
    His problem isn't that he's white. His problem is that he was too fucking stupid to get into WSU and had to attend Central Washington University instead.

Actually, I went to UW. The whole CWU thing is just a shtick. I thought you knew that? It's been a running joke for like 10 years.
    Sure.

No need to be embarrassed. Everyone has a story. Even a dumb fuck like you.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Actually, I went to UW. The whole CWU thing is just a shtick. I thought you knew that? It's been a running joke for like 10 years.
    He got ya there creep.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

He got ya there creep.
    Sort of. One is true; the other isn't.

Axe Race. He was there when there for the original sin.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,690
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

He got ya there creep.
    Sort of. One is true; the other isn't.

Axe Race. He was there when there for the original sin.
    Nice work.