Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The truth about Pete: He wants to be a team with inferior athletes that outsmarts everyone

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

live look at our starting WRs

wow Dennis was right, they are white
    Pete, UW finally has a big Whitey on the flanks. Osborne is the missing piece. As Jason Shelly once said 'Just watch me' . Osborne isnt that arrogant so Pup will say it for him. Steel2 and Pup have been waiting for wonder bread for decades. Lambo had a certain all conference honkey in '98 in Chris Juergens.. that guy was special but lasted only one year due to medical issues. His clone is on campus right now.

UW has never had as much WR talent as they have now. Only problem is they dont have a burner. They need a blazer. I think they will struggle at WR this year again getting deep. They'll move the chains but wont stretch the field. Hope someone steps up vertically but ain't holding breath
    No need to get racial
    Knew it wouldn't take long for a honkey to cry racism. Good thing about whitey, they can't cry racism as they never were oppressed so you're shit outta luck cracker...cant we all just get along like my honkey cat gets along with my colored dog .
    Which one is Franny?
    Dont be attacking these defenseless little guys...dont you have a heart? The colored one is smarter than several of you here. Edit: 'honkey cat' not hockey cat. Of course nobody noticed as classic rock is foreign to yous 40 year old Drake listeners. Name a drake song...without google. What I thought!
    If we’re gonna bash Drake, I’m out!
    You mean that fuck from Degrassi?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2018

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

Pete, UW finally has a big Whitey on the flanks. Osborne is the missing piece. As Jason Shelly once said 'Just watch me' . Osborne isnt that arrogant so Pup will say it for him. Steel2 and Pup have been waiting for wonder bread for decades. Lambo had a certain all conference honkey in '98 in Chris Juergens.. that guy was special but lasted only one year due to medical issues. His clone is on campus right now.

UW has never had as much WR talent as they have now. Only problem is they dont have a burner. They need a blazer. I think they will struggle at WR this year again getting deep. They'll move the chains but wont stretch the field. Hope someone steps up vertically but ain't holding breath
    No need to get racial
    Knew it wouldn't take long for a honkey to cry racism. Good thing about whitey, they can't cry racism as they never were oppressed so you're shit outta luck cracker...cant we all just get along like my honkey cat gets along with my colored dog .
    Which one is Franny?
    Dont be attacking these defenseless little guys...dont you have a heart? The colored one is smarter than several of you here. Edit: 'honkey cat' not hockey cat. Of course nobody noticed as classic rock is foreign to yous 40 year old Drake listeners. Name a drake song...without google. What I thought!
    Of course you are. Hi I'm a millennial who listens to dudes who never created their own music with actual instruments. Just heavily overproduced computer 'instruments'with ZERO fucking staying power. If you're not a 11- 17 year old, black nba player or white dude who wants to be black, WTF are you doing listening to drake and beyonce?

When you grow up and look back at your life, you WILL ask yourself WTF was I listening to in my 20's? What a dipshit I was.
    I listen to all sorts of music Pup. Between this and your Bruno Mars criticism, you’re showing yourself to be a “get off my lawn” geezer.

Both have staying power and aren’t going anywhere.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

No need to get racial
    Which one is Franny?
    Of course you are. Hi I'm a millennial who listens to dudes who never created their own music with actual instruments. Just heavily overproduced computer 'instruments'with ZERO fucking staying power. If you're not a 11- 17 year old, black nba player or white dude who wants to be black, WTF are you doing listening to drake and beyonce?

When you grow up and look back at your life, you WILL ask yourself WTF was I listening to in my 20's? What a dipshit I was.
    It's even worse than "Turbo Lover" and "Parental Guidance" isn't it?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

BlastDoor said:

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

No need to get racial
    Which one is Franny?

I would say a solid 75% of this board are white dudes who wanna be black.
    Hurtful

I'm a white guy who wants to be Mexican.
    these days every time i see you post my stomach starts grumbling for mexican lol
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Gladstone said:

Hard to go deep when Browning spins, retreats and lobs. Tall receivers. Good hands. Working back towards the ball.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Last season, UW was 1 average QB (JB is below avg), and 1 CB who could defend the high-point pass on 3rd down away from going undefeated in the Pac12.

Aside from that, DDY needs to argue about the shortage of dominant, athletic young men at UW just to get through the day, and you're all just feeding his fantasies.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

BlastDoor said:

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

No need to get racial
    Which one is Franny?

Hurtful

these days every time i see you post my stomach starts grumbling for mexican lol
    I would not call Taco Bell Mexican
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

No need to get racial
    Which one is Franny?
    I don't know who the fuck Drake is.

No disrespect meant to Franny or Anna though.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    Founders Club

BlastDoor said:

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

No need to get racial
    Which one is Franny?

Hurtful

I wanna be a Spaniard or Argentinian...hot damned beav...when tired of native beauties I would just need grab my Spanish guitar, say a few words, and have any ass of any white woman in my grill
    I used to have a very good friend who was from Quebec City. He lived in Seattle for four years. All he had to do was say a few words in his French-Canadian accent and the Seattle women were putty in his hands. It was remarkable. When he went back to Quebec, he struggled with women (even though he would never admit it).

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

Reggie Williams, Charles Frederick, and Paul Arnold on campus at the same time.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Stones could grab his cartoon book and say a few clumsy words and still prolly bag an impressionable American whitey. Shit baabs could show evidence of his 40k posts and at least stick a chubby usda prime heifer

Noted. Will report back.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2018
    Doogles said:

Gladstone said:

Nope. Rick's other wr's from his infamous 7-wr class couldnt start at central. Oh, shackelford could
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Doogles said:

Gladstone said:

Nope. Rick's other wr's from his infamous 7-wr class couldnt start at central. Oh, shackelford could
    So just like now, except now it is the guys at the top of the depth chart who couldn't cut it at a TUFF Great Northwest Athletic Conference school?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

Gladstone said:

BlastDoor said:

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

No need to get racial
    Which one is Franny?

Hurtful

I still havent gone

I think this weekend while I'm doing some serious basement-dwelling-level computer shit I'll starve myself all day then spend like 20 bucks at taco bell later on in the evening.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

BlastDoor said:

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

No need to get racial
    Which one is Franny?

Hurtful

I still havent gone

I think this weekend while I'm doing some serious basement-dwelling-level computer shit I'll starve myself all day then spend like 20 bucks at taco bell later on in the evening.
    Viva la Vida HHB
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2018

Doogles said:

Gladstone said:

Would have loved to see Charles Frederick develop under Pete.
    Frederick didnt decide to get serious about football until late. Doubt pete could've helped much. Talented guy, but one great game vs a shit team leaves me skeptical.