Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Zach Charbonnet, 4* 2019 RB, Westlake Village (Oaks Christian), CA (Offered)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    If it was doorag no chance, but it’s not so we will get hat on the table
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

But has the swoosh

Just like UW
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I would kill to get this kid. He's big time and will be perfect as a complement to Davis.
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

I would kill to get this kid. He's big time and will be perfect as a complement to Davis.

like him more than dollars and jones?i know that can't be true dennis!

He's been clear Jones is the cream of this crop.

I think he likes Charbonnet at least as much as Dollars.
  • If we can beat out Bama for Kaho, then we can definitely do the same with Deondrick Glass.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 2018

elord821 said:

If we can beat out Bama for Kaho, then we can definitely do the same with Deondrick Glass.

We will NEVER get a Deondrick, EVER. Brandons are more our speed.
    It's hard to play sarcasm online. We don't stand a snowball's chance in hell with him. It's just another wasted offer.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I like him more than Dollars. Not Jones.

I'm not a huge fan of Dollars.
    Gotta ask why not?

Reports from all those camps in the last 3 months had Dollars as the #1 rb there, consistently.

Maybe he doesn't have ideal size? You don't think his style or skill fits Washington? You think he's not as good as they say he is?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    animate said:

Gotta ask why not?

Reports from all those camps in the last 3 months had Dollars as the #1 rb there, consistently.

Maybe he doesn't have ideal size? You don't think his style or skill fits Washington? You think he's not as good as they say he is?
    He's pretty generic... I keep watching his film thinking 'what am I missing?' - maybe I'm wrong and Greg Biggins and Brandon Huffmann are right, but if that were really the case the world would explode, so...
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

Gotta ask why not?

He's pretty generic... I keep watching his film thinking 'what am I missing?' - maybe I'm wrong and Greg Biggins and Brandon Huffmann are right, but if that were really the case the world would explode, so...
    To add... I’ve always had a problem with the fact that you can’t tell if he has high level RB vision based on his film/play style. He tends to rely on his speed and just tries to run around everyone rather than run between the tackles. That speed gap shrinks at the next level, and if he doesn’t have the vision then he’ll not be that effective.

Guys like Davis, Jones, and Charbonnet all have film where you can tell they know how to read defenses and find the running lanes.

I think Dollars could be a high level player at Chico’s position but still question him as an actual RB.

dnc said:

With the absence of Ballz, there has been a severe lack of Charbonnet talk. According to Roof he's visiting April 13th, and is a UW lean. I know half this bored will commit seppuku if we don't get Austin Jones, but its going to be TOUGH to get him away from Stanford.

Charbonnet is a BIG BACK and awesome. Him and Davis would be a phenomenal class.

This is huge! None of you fuckers understand that getting Charbonnet would be the biggest recruiting win of Petersen's career. He is a Heisman trophy winning talent. He's Christian McCaffrey in the body of a big back. He's not only the #1 RB on the board but the #1 overall UW recruit in this fucking class. Fuck please god let Petersen close this kid.
    Not ballz
    It's obviously Baabs. Duh.
    Why must you shit all over my new alt like that?
    Boobs please come back we need you now more than ever d00d.
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    edited June 2018
    Committed to Michigan! What in the world lol..... why did we drop Austin jones??? Fucking bonerpopper stop stalking teen girls and do your job!!!

• Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,286
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
This discussion has been closed.