Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dark hypothetical: if Pete were to get hit by a bus, who would replace him in the interim?

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Trolling are you stones?

I've gotta admit my two favorite shows ever are both cartoons. Simpsons for the first ten years or so and South Park have eaten up more if my time than anything else ever filmed. They must be that good.
    What this tells me is you cant deal with the real world, like most millennials, so you need escape to cartoons to get through life...nut up bitch and occupy your time in the woods, mountains, plains, plateau's , the river, ocean the bar's where women hang...fuck, be a man for once in your life
    No women with a shaved beaver hangs out in the plains, plateaus, the rivers, and the woods. Mountains, beaches, and bars sure.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

Peete's achillies heel: poor quarterback performance. Remember before this it was Miley Cyrus. What Peete needs to do is recuse himself from the quarterback coaching. Hire somebody, actually like Neu, somebody who can get some real quarterbacking going. Browning is a great arm but he doesn't really know what to do and when.

STOp
    He's like a chess player who is great at study and knows the moves but cannot apply what he needs to when the time is right. There is difference between knowing the rules of chess and knowing how to play chess.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785

Trolling are you stones?

I've gotta admit my two favorite shows ever are both cartoons. Simpsons for the first ten years or so and South Park have eaten up more if my time than anything else ever filmed. They must be that good.
    What this tells me is you cant deal with the real world, like most millennials, so you need escape to cartoons to get through life...nut up bitch and occupy your time in the woods, mountains, plains, plateau's , the river, ocean the bar's where women hang...fuck, be a man for once in your life
    No women with a shaved beaver hangs out in the plains, plateaus, the rivers, and the woods. Mountains, beaches, and bars sure.
    Uh, ummm, yes they do dummy. And the coolest hottest chicks on the planet. No cheese, flab, attitude, cuntlike tendencies. Outdoor chicks are fucking smoking...and they shave pits and cooze, but dress in worn 501's and cross trainers or shit kickers and wranglers, spyder vests or filson natural blond pony-tails, real snow tans..they appreciate a good beer or glass of wine, a mountain bike or Sorrel Mare ride on a sunday morn after shots at 1:59 on the previous night.

Ever been at a mountain bar or cowpolk town bar, a barrel racing event, rodeo or supercross event ? Fuck no, none of ya has. These chicks would make yous here look like the pussys you are! They would'NT (edit) pull their sweaty panties off for any of you boots in tenny runners here
    it's all about the concentration of womens just axe @Swaye , pup.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,794
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Christ @puppylove_sugarsteel - are you not a Chris LeDeux fan? Best rodeo song writer of all time.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Christ @puppylove_sugarsteel - are you not a Chris LeDeux fan? Best rodeo song writer of all time.

LeDeux is derned good
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Herm Edwards.

Why is KNOWLEDGE!!!!!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

LeDeux is derned good
    Listen here Pumpy, just because your ball gargling father at St Cunts Catholic doesn't allow you to cuss, quit with the paste jobs of my shit. Someday Cock, you'll fit in somewhere
    are you volunteering?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,794
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

LeDeux is derned good
    Right answer. I was about to question your cowboy cred for WTF'ing for quoting Copenhagen Angel.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Peete's achillies heel: poor quarterback performance. Remember before this it was Miley Cyrus. What Peete needs to do is recuse himself from the quarterback coaching. Hire somebody, actually like Neu, somebody who can get some real quarterbacking going. Browning is a great arm but he doesn't really know what to do and when.

Holy Fuck All. Grandpa Sankey lend you his eyes, or what?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Trolling are you stones?

Uh, ummm, yes they do dummy. And the coolest hottest chicks on the planet. No cheese, flab, attitude, cuntlike tendencies. Outdoor chicks are fucking smoking...and they shave pits and cooze, but dress in worn 501's and cross trainers or shit kickers and wranglers, spyder vests or filson natural blond pony-tails, real snow tans..they appreciate a good beer or glass of wine, a mountain bike or Sorrel Mare ride on a sunday morn after shots at 1:59 on the previous night.

Ever been at a mountain bar or cowpolk town bar, a barrel racing event, rodeo or supercross event ? Fuck no, none of ya has. These chicks would make yous here look like the pussys you are! They would'NT (edit) pull their sweaty panties off for any of you boots in tenny runners here
    Supercross is for rednecks.
    I hate rednecks as much as the next guy but Supercross is fucking awesome.

I'm really confused. Don't you live in a trailer and drive a Jeep? So you must hate yourself?

Or is that just a sympathy ploy to get into swamp girl panties?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Trolling are you stones?

Supercross is for rednecks.
    I hate rednecks as much as the next guy but Supercross is fucking awesome.

I'm really confused. Don't you live in a trailer and drive a Jeep? So you must hate yourself?

Or is that just a sympathy ploy to get into swamp girl panties?
    Fuck off