Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scorpions Wind of Change

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Derek with the WTF on Winds of Change. Come on Derek. Nobody likes that song. It's ghey as fuck.

Derek must be the guy that thinks Nothing Else Matters is the quintessential Metallica song
    I don't know that song. Don't listen to Metallica.
    Dude, you are making it hard (lulz) for me to continue to think of you as my Marshal of the Gulag.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Derek with the WTF on Winds of Change. Come on Derek. Nobody likes that song. It's ghey as fuck.

Derek must be the guy that thinks Nothing Else Matters is the quintessential Metallica song
    I don't know that song. Don't listen to Metallica.
    Dude, you are making it hard (lulz) for me to continue to think of you as my Marshal of the Gulag.
    I'm a dictator of varied nuance
    Founders Club
    My favorite Scorpions song is Still Loving You. And when I was writing the book The Dawgs of War, I listened to "Rock You Like a Hurricane" over and over. I think I even named a chapter after the song.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

My favorite Scorpions song is Still Loving You. And when I was writing the book The Dawgs of War, I listened to "Rock You Like a Hurricane" over and over. I think I even named a chapter after the song.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

FUCK YOU DEREK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see what you did there.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Let me put this to rest: if Big City Nights isn't in your Scorps top 5, you're a phagg.

• DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,401
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Really? No mention of "The Zoo"? "The Zoo" on the live album was killer and "Coming Home" was vastly underrated.

I was at Monster's of Rock in the Kingdome when Klaus got hit in the face with a polaroid camera thrown by some jackwagon in the crowd about 3 songs into their set, yelled at the audience, and then walked off the stage and called it a night.

From that point on, my friends and I, whenever something was going wrong around us would shout "you throw zee-fucking cam-er-ah Zee-attle ... fuck you Zee-attle ... rock show is over Zee-attle" in our best German accent. Good stuff.
    Founders Club
    DHD said:

Really?
    I was at Monster's of Rock in the Kingdome when Klaus got hit in the face with a polaroid camera thrown by some jackwagon in the crowd about 3 songs into their set, yelled at the audience, and then walked off the stage and called it a night.

Probably someone from Derek Johnson's crew.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Animal Magnetism was always at the top of the list for Scorpions albums for me.