Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Walmart Tigard Tough Guy

2»

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Legally, you can film anybody in public unless they have a "reasonable expectation of privacy." The street photography genre would not exist otherwise. Every so often some dumbfuck complains "you can't take my picture, it's illegal." Or whatever. Don't like it? Don't go in public anywhere or dress up like an Islamic woman in a tent.

thanks counselor
    I've dabbled in street photography and the only people that complain are young tough type dudes. Nobody else cares.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

AZDuck said:

Legally, you can film anybody in public unless they have a "reasonable expectation of privacy." The street photography genre would not exist otherwise. Every so often some dumbfuck complains "you can't take my picture, it's illegal." Or whatever. Don't like it? Don't go in public anywhere or dress up like an Islamic woman in a tent.

thanks counselor
    I've dabbled in street photography and the only people that complain are young tough type dudes. Nobody else cares.
    http://www.vivianmaier.com/film-finding-vivian-maier/
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,708
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

AZDuck said:

thanks counselor
    I prefer filming indoors.