Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Talk about a self righteous take Joey

#SelfRighteousSuperiorityGuy
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RealRhino said:

This is something an asshole says when he doesn’t know that he’s the asshole.

Spoken like a true basement dwelling HCH asshole.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He is just mad Coker had him banned.
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    MisterEm said:

RealRhino said:

This is something an asshole says when he doesn’t know that he’s the asshole.

Spoken like a true basement dwelling HCH asshole.
    Absolutely. Lotta ways to justify being a dick; I'm sure I've used more than my fair share.
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

DenDawg said:

I’m relatively new to HH so not sure if this has been shared. But I have it on great authority (like straight from his fucking mouth) that Joey Thomas holds a grudge over Coach Kwiatkowski because he thinks K hurt his draft stock when JT was coming out of Montana St.

This is from Thomas a couple years ago when he was coaching at Ballard. A group of us were talking about UW Football and he mentioned that he was not a huge fan of Coach K. Said K moved over to coach the secondary during JT senior year and started tweaking some DB stuff (technique, reads, etc.) Joey was seasoned vet who thought he knew everything so his response was “I’ll listen to you because you’re the coach but I don’t think this is a good idea” type response. Didn’t seem like he thought K was a bad coach, just didn’t think they needed to change since their had worked in the past.

But then said where it really turned for him was when the NFL scouts game around, Joey claims K didn’t give JT a great eval and caused him to lose ‘millions’ in draft stock. This conversation occurred 10 years after that draft so I bet JT feels the exact same way now. The only thing that doesn’t add up with this story is K was the DC from 2000-2005, not Secondary coach but maybe he switched his primary position group later in his tenure? Either way, I’m not holding my breathe on Smalls or anyone else out of Garfield as long as JT is there.

And there it is. Makes way more sense than “RN treated him like shit”.
    It does. But the combo, especially, isn't helpful.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Elsewhere, the rumors are that it still sounds like Sa'vell Smalls is leaning towards heading back to Kennedy.

Also that Joey Thomas pissed off a bunch of his players recently by not giving them jerseys for a recruiting event. Anybody else have info on this?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Elsewhere, the rumors are that it still sounds like Sa'vell Smalls is leaning towards heading back to Kennedy.

Also that Joey Thomas pissed off a bunch of his players recently by not giving them jerseys for a recruiting event. Anybody else have info on this?

These Smalls to Kennedy rumors have been going on for awhile. I’d love to believe it but that’s a dream scenario for us so until it happens I’m expecting him to stay at Garfield.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Sounds like Joey Thomas is big on personal accountability
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We'll know that the rumors are true when Joey Thomas start to subtweet Smalls. That is when UW will have a real shot.