Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nathaniel Kalepo, 200* 2019 OT, SEA (Beautiful RB High where my BFF went), WA - COMMITTED

Comments

• RDRRDR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Some footage of Kalepo at the Polynesian Bowl showcase...
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    edited April 2018
    I remember being ridiculed for saying this kid was not going to SC and in fact would pick off some of their recruits for us? during his flirtation. I adore being correct. Kid is solid, but he covets the attention.
    MisterEm said:

I remember being ridiculed for saying this kid was not going to SC and in fact would pick off some of their recruits for us? during his flirtation. I adore being correct. Kid is solid, but he covets the attention.

If you're just @HeretoBeatmyChest, you won't last long.
    I'm just here to beat my meat...

Being proven correct against a poster that got banned twice for severe autism is speshul.
    People get banned from this shit hole?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Being proven correct against a poster that got banned twice for severe autism is speshul.
    People get banned from this shit hole?
    No, not really, which is why it's speshul to be proven right versus someone that did. Something to really adore and beat your chest over.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

MisterEm said:

If you're just @HeretoBeatmyChest, you won't last long.
    I'm just here to beat my meat...
    Pic?
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Just a small heads up. Ridicule is the fuel that makes HH run. Not a place for sensitive flower types. Not saying you are so no need to go Twister on me.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    whuggy said:

Just a small heads up. Ridicule is the fuel that makes HH run. Not a place for sensitive flower types. Not saying you are so no need to go Twister on me.
    TL:DR version... yoar free pub is shyte.