Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stephon Wright, 2019 4* DE, Cathedral HS, Los Angeles, CA (offered)

Comments

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Stephon Wright is as likely to come to UW as Coker is to develop telepathic weapon skills and start a killing spree where he targets select members of the Angolan parliament, which they—in turn—blame Russia for and reveal they have nuclear capabilities by launching an A-bomb at Moscow and scoring a direct hit, in the next five days.

I knew those Russian dicks were after our oil interests in Angola.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Woof said:

So then I presume this is a good sign?

Angola: Parliament Speaker Regrets Death of MP Jaka Jamba

Luanda — The Speaker of the Angolan National Assembly (Parliament), Fernando da Piedade Dias dos Santos, last Sunday manifested his deep consternation for the death of the UNITA party MP, Almerindo Jaka Jamba.

"In this moment of pain, sadness and mourning, on my own behalf, of behalf of the MPs and parliamentary staff, I express my deepest condolences and entire solidarity with the family in mourning", reads the message of the National Assembly Speaker.

Woof said:

Luanda — The Speaker of the Angolan National Assembly (Parliament), Fernando da Piedade Dias dos Santos, last Sunday manifested his deep consternation for the death of the UNITA party MP, Almerindo Jaka Jamba.

"In this moment of pain, sadness and mourning, on my own behalf, of behalf of the MPs and parliamentary staff, I express my deepest condolences and entire solidarity with the family in mourning", reads the message of the National Assembly Speaker.

Woof said:

It’s all starting to fall into place.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Woof said:

Woof said:

dnc said:

Woof said:

Don't fuck with Coker
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

@GrandpaSankey translation?!!???
    We're going to sign him, then he's going to get too heavy and we're going to move him inside.
    so push down the middle
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,286
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2018
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Also - this is a really nice breakdown of his film from a couple Buffs... paging @BuffBuffPass!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=203&v=_J_DTSxW0N0
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Also - this is a really nice breakdown of his film from a couple Buffs... paging @BuffBuffPass!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=203&v=_J_DTSxW0N0

You and Poopsi deserve a fucking medal for all the TBS material you put out for the other lazy TBSers
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Lol

Although he's not a buck so we might have a shot
    As soon as it was clear he is an inside guy, I have changed my tune. I think he comes here.

Also: I fucking love him. I don't really know where he fits in our defense, but he's a big time player.

Really moves well. Fast twitch, converts speed to power reasonably well. Naturally really strong. Could make an amazing WTE if things don't work out on the DL. Reminds me of a little more fast twitch Draco Bynum from last year. Similar player, but I would put Wright a peg above.
    Dennis loves him. No chance he comes here.