Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The truth about Pete: He wants to be a team with inferior athletes that outsmarts everyone

Comments

• GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'm actually watching it right now. We were very under whelming.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Christ. We are starting to fuck strong on the recruiting trail. Some misses, yes, and no Buck solution BUT the overall talent level is improving dramatically. 10 x 4 stars per cycle over a few years will get us to where we want to be. Go make a fruity cocktail and relax.

Our commits are fucking special Olympians outside of Kalepo.
    You are our canary in the coal mine and we love you for it. Carry on.
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

I agree with you far more than I don’t and I get your shtick and enjoy it most of the time, but JFC you are pressing. Way too hard.

Did you miss last spring, and the spring before that?
    Some people think Andy Kauffman was a genius. And the beating a dead horse thing was funny a time or two. But in the end he just seemed like a guy who couldn’t think up new material.
    You need to learn the difference between a shtick and being drunk and talking real shit to Doogs.

Rebut what I’m saying. Make your points!!

If you are right, I would fucking love it.

The sad reality is we are on a collision course with being K State.
    The same K State that has never signed a recruiting class ranked meaningfully above the Power 5 median?

Sure. OK.
    Go watch the PSU game. Then watch KSU bowl games. We look worse.

Because our coach believes his own bullshit.
    That bowl game sucked. I watched it.

I also remember watching the 2012 Orange Bowl.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Who was in the 2012 orange bowl? Clemson?

We are fucking terrible.

Who was in the 2012 orange bowl? Clemson?

We are fucking terrible.

This clearly is a coping mechanism/ritual that works for you.

Carry on.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It’s not a coping mechanism you moron. We suck. It’s a reality mechanism.

It sucks to suck. I don’t like being the new West Virginia.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The worst part is that I know Pete is super smart. But I know he has a bias.

He says openly that talent doesn’t exist. That attitude is more important. But we don’t have the horses because he doesn’t take that seriously.

As seriously as he needs to.

GO WATCH THE PSU GAME. We got plungered even though the final score was close.

Pete’s mission is to have a clever idea. We aren’t tough or physical. We are a finesse pussy team. Pete’s goal as a coach is to outsmart teams with inferior athletes.

Until he moves off that to, “I want to run one play and win” we will suck.

And what I mean by suck is this: Sucks means we can kill WSU but don’t belong on the same field with Penn State.

We are K State.

We are a big fish in a small pond.

Our offense is complicated AF, but we suck against good teams.

I love Pete, but until we admit to ourselves that losing out on DJJ and Tre’Shaun we are never going to win a game against a real team.

OUR OFFENSIVE LINE SUCKS.

OUR DEFENSIVE LINE SUCKS.

OUR LINEBACKERS SUCK.

OUR WRS SUCK.

JAKE BROWNING IS OUR QB.

Just think about it.

Dennis, just sew the cunt up.
    im thinking baabs should shut the cunt too
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

I agree with you far more than I don’t and I get your shtick and enjoy it most of the time, but JFC you are pressing. Way too hard.

Some people think Andy Kauffman was a genius. And the beating a dead horse thing was funny a time or two. But in the end he just seemed like a guy who couldn’t think up new material.
    You need to learn the difference between a shtick and being drunk and talking real shit to Doogs.

Disagree ... KState by and large would love to be UW

I know what you are getting at though and it’s something Doogs don’t understand

All you need to do to identify a Doog is ask them their thoughts on Nick Harris ... anything that differs from he gets his ass kicked against good competition = DOOG
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

The worst part is that I know Pete is super smart. But I know he has a bias.

He says openly that talent doesn’t exist. That attitude is more important. But we don’t have the horses because he doesn’t take that seriously.

As seriously as he needs to.

GO WATCH THE PSU GAME. We got plungered even though the final score was close.

Pete’s mission is to have a clever idea. We aren’t tough or physical. We are a finesse pussy team. Pete’s goal as a coach is to outsmart teams with inferior athletes.

Until he moves off that to, “I want to run one play and win” we will suck.

And what I mean by suck is this: Sucks means we can kill WSU but don’t belong on the same field with Penn State.

We are K State.

We are a big fish in a small pond.

Our offense is complicated AF, but we suck against good teams.

I love Pete, but until we admit to ourselves that losing out on DJJ and Tre’Shaun we are never going to win a game against a real team.

OUR OFFENSIVE LINE SUCKS.

OUR DEFENSIVE LINE SUCKS.

OUR LINEBACKERS SUCK.

OUR WRS SUCK.

JAKE BROWNING IS OUR QB.

Just think about it.

Dennis, just sew the cunt up.
    im thinking baabs should shut the cunt too
    Where is Sven?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Christ. We are starting to fuck strong on the recruiting trail. Some misses, yes, and no Buck solution BUT the overall talent level is improving dramatically. 10 x 4 stars per cycle over a few years will get us to where we want to be. Go make a fruity cocktail and relax.

The challenge in CFB is that you can’t plug fuck ups from 2-3 years prior in real time

Our ceiling is likely going to be lower with smaller margins of error because we have fucked up recruiting in a handful of areas
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    If not for Ty Lockett KSU would have beat mighty Auburn 3 years ago. But Pete cant of course
    Tequilla said:

AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

All you need to do to identify a Doog is ask them their thoughts on Nick Harris ... anything that differs from he gets his ass kicked against good competition = DOOG
    Dude he was getting his ass kicked in pass blocking against mediocre competition. He is a good run blocker

It’s not a coping mechanism you moron. We suck. It’s a reality mechanism.

It sucks to suck. I don’t like being the new West Virginia.

Whatever. Do your thing man.

But whatever you are feeling now was also true on NSD, when you were borderline? giddy about the best recruiting class in 25 years.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2018

Tequilla said:

AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

Dude he was getting his ass kicked in pass blocking against mediocre competition. He is a good run blocker
    Been reading dawgman posts have ya? Hi, I go after a 270lb true freshman , then 280lb sophomore and wonder why he could hold up completely in pass blocking. It's what I do because I just repeat everything I hear . Just shut it dipshit, u sound like the imbecile you are. Now check back this year when nick is 300lbs and has 2 years under belt. Consider he's playing a new position too. But you wont. Better yet hit gate

Tequilla said:

AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

Been reading dawgman posts have ya? Hi, I go after a 270lb true freshman , then 280lb sophomore and wonder why he could hold up completely in pass blocking. It's what I do because I just repeat everything I hear . Just shut it dipshit, u sound like the imbecile you are. Now check this year back when nick is 300lbs and has 2 years under belt. Better yet hit gate
    he should be less of liability this year, caz he is bigger but also playing more of natural position