Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The demise of the UK

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Christ...

Murder rate in UK is .92 per 100,000

In the US it's 4.88 per 100,000

Guess the subjects are doing better than the citizens by this metric.

The murder rate wasn't what I was referring to. The fact that you go to jail for defending yourself was the point.

Remove our liberal run loony towns from the stats and our death rate drops way down. IE: Chicago, Memphis, New Orleans, Detroit.

Those IRA guys never had a problem getting machine guns, grenades or explosives in the UK. Just sayin'.
    Oh Jesus, just shut the fuck up and hang yourself.

You ran your man pleaser, again, half cocked on a subject about which you don't know shit, and got caught. You were absolutely spewing shit about rampant crime in the UK being so terrible and so much worse than it seems due to selective reporting to make the point that suits your agenda, because that's what you do.

Someone with a fucking brain showed up and jizzed some facts all over your face Peter North style and now you're not man enough to take it. For all your gun guy tuff talk you are such a fucking Sally it's unbelievable. Be a man for God's sake.

Unlike you, I can afford a plane ticket to travel, and I'm not afraid to leave my house. In the last 3 mos., I've been to London, Houston, Miami, Atlanta and New Orleans. If I had to walk through a randomly selected area of one of them w/o a gun or a cell phone, in order of preference it would be London, LA, Miami, Houston and NO. W/o hesitation, that's the order.
    I see you bought the Costco sized can of stupid. Did you not read where I said going to jail for defending yourself was the point? Look up the statistics on US cities with the highest murder rates where gang violence is killing people like the plague and deduct them from the country's stats. See where we end up on the list of nations for murder. It has nothing to do with reporting it has everything to do with gang violence. It's not actually the entire city, it's certain areas like the south side of Chicago. HTH

In the instance of the UK they switched to reporting crime differently. Say a crook burglarizes six houses on a block, which isn't hard to do since the residents are required to flee from the criminal, they count that as a single crime. Here in America it's 6 separate crimes and the statistics would reflect that.

Golly gee you travel? That attorney you clerk for must need road research but given your lifestyle it's most likely another reason.

I've been to those cities as well except London. It's one of the few places in Europe I haven't been but I'll correct that in a while. When locals tell you don't go to a certain area unarmed you should probably take their advice. Here in the states that's not a problem for me. I listen to locals as they know whats what. You should try it.

L.A. isn't on the list of the top cities come down I'll drop in a nice spot without oyur gun and cellphone and we'll see how you make out.

• Options

Sledog said:

Christ...

The murder rate wasn't what I was referring to. The fact that you go to jail for defending yourself was the point.

Remove our liberal run loony towns from the stats and our death rate drops way down. IE: Chicago, Memphis, New Orleans, Detroit.

Those IRA guys never had a problem getting machine guns, grenades or explosives in the UK. Just sayin'.

You ran your man pleaser, again, half cocked on a subject about which you don't know shit, and got caught. You were absolutely spewing shit about rampant crime in the UK being so terrible and so much worse than it seems due to selective reporting to make the point that suits your agenda, because that's what you do.

Someone with a fucking brain showed up and jizzed some facts all over your face Peter North style and now you're not man enough to take it. For all your gun guy tuff talk you are such a fucking Sally it's unbelievable. Be a man for God's sake.

Unlike you, I can afford a plane ticket to travel, and I'm not afraid to leave my house. In the last 3 mos., I've been to London, Houston, Miami, Atlanta and New Orleans. If I had to walk through a randomly selected area of one of them w/o a gun or a cell phone, in order of preference it would be London, LA, Miami, Houston and NO. W/o hesitation, that's the order.
    Nobody walks in LA.

You do if you pass for Messican. Holmes.

But seriously. Get lost in NO sometime and get back to me.
    Messicans don't fare well in lots of places in L.A. And what do you mean pass for? A week or two ago you were Messican.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Christ...

Nobody walks in LA.

You do if you pass for Messican. Holmes.

But seriously. Get lost in NO sometime and get back to me.
    Messicans don't fare well in lots of places in L.A. And what do you mean pass for? A week or two ago you were Messican.
    Yes. No.

The whole point was comparative random drop. Your reasoning and reading skills are still top notch I see.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Christ...

I see you bought the Costco sized can of stupid. Did you not read where I said going to jail for defending yourself was the point? Look up the statistics on US cities with the highest murder rates where gang violence is killing people like the plague and deduct them from the country's stats. See where we end up on the list of nations for murder. It has nothing to do with reporting it has everything to do with gang violence. It's not actually the entire city, it's certain areas like the south side of Chicago. HTH

In the instance of the UK they switched to reporting crime differently. Say a crook burglarizes six houses on a block, which isn't hard to do since the residents are required to flee from the criminal, they count that as a single crime. Here in America it's 6 separate crimes and the statistics would reflect that.

Golly gee you travel? That attorney you clerk for must need road research but given your lifestyle it's most likely another reason.

I've been to those cities as well except London. It's one of the few places in Europe I haven't been but I'll correct that in a while. When locals tell you don't go to a certain area unarmed you should probably take their advice. Here in the states that's not a problem for me. I listen to locals as they know whats what. You should try it.

L.A. isn't on the list of the top cities come down I'll drop in a nice spot without oyur gun and cellphone and we'll see how you make out.

tl;dr;fs
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Your history needs work.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Your history needs work.

Your brain needs work.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Looks like austerity is doing its job.

London has seen a large rise in the number of burglaries over the past year alongside massive increases in other crimes such as knife and gun violence, rape and homicide as the capital under mayor Sadiq Khan recently overtook New York City as one of the most dangerous cities in the developed world.

While the number of arrests has been in sharp decline across England and Wales since 2008, even as crime has soared, focus on so-called hate crime has contributed towards a policing “crisis” in which just one burglary in ten results in a suspect being identified.

• Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

Baphomet said:

Sledog said:

Where you are not allowed to fight back or defend yourself. Only citizens possess arms. Subjects not so much.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/04/78-year-old-homeowner-arrested-stabbing-armed-burglar-screwdriver/

The lands presently called the UK have been under demise for centuries.

Some say, it all started when The Anglo Dane lord Uhtred killed Sigfried in hand to hand combat while rescuing the daughter of Alfred, the King of Wessex, from the Danish brothers Erik and Sigfried.

If Uhtred had not done this, the UK might still just be an occupied territory of Danish Vikings.
    Unfortunately you’re on HH so we’re gonna need some daughter of Alfred pics or GTFO!!!!
    It was before cameras, so you'll have to use some imagination from this only known rendering from Anglo Saxon history books

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    Baphomet said:

salemcoog said:

Baphomet said:

Sledog said:

Where you are not allowed to fight back or defend yourself. Only citizens possess arms. Subjects not so much.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/04/78-year-old-homeowner-arrested-stabbing-armed-burglar-screwdriver/

Some say, it all started when The Anglo Dane lord Uhtred killed Sigfried in hand to hand combat while rescuing the daughter of Alfred, the King of Wessex, from the Danish brothers Erik and Sigfried.

If Uhtred had not done this, the UK might still just be an occupied territory of Danish Vikings.
    Unfortunately you’re on HH so we’re gonna need some daughter of Alfred pics or GTFO!!!!
    It was before cameras, so you'll have to use some imagination from this only known rendering from Anglo Saxon history books

Wood.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Baphomet said:

salemcoog said:

Baphomet said:

Sledog said:

Ass too small.