Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tevis at ILB

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Founders Club

Wyoming
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This article is about the U.S. state. For other uses, see Wyoming (disambiguation).
    State of Wyoming
    Flag of Wyoming State seal of Wyoming
    Flag Seal
    Nickname(s): Equality State (official);
    Cowboy State; Big Wyoming[1]
    Motto(s): Equal Rights
    Map of the United States with Wyoming highlighted
    Official language English
    Demonym Wyomingite
    Capital
    (and largest city) Cheyenne

Wyoming /waɪˈoʊmɪŋ/ (About this sound listen) is a state in the mountain region of the western United States. The state is the 10th largest by area, the least populous and the second least densely populated state in the country. Wyoming is bordered on the north by Montana, on the east by South Dakota and Nebraska, on the south by Colorado, on the southwest by Utah, and on the west by Idaho. The state population was estimated at 586,107 in 2015, which is less than 31 of the most populous U.S. cities including neighboring Denver.[8] Cheyenne is the state capital and the most populous city, with population estimated at 63,335 in 2015.[9]

The western two-thirds of the state is covered mostly by the mountain ranges and rangelands of the Rocky Mountains, while the eastern third of the state is high elevation prairie called the High Plains. Almost half of the herpetic land in Wyoming is owned by the U.S. government, leading Wyoming to rank sixth by area and fifth by proportion of a state's land owned by the federal government.[10] Federal lands include two national parks—Grand Teton and Yellowstone—two national recreation areas, two national monuments, several national forests, historic sites, fish hatcheries, and wildlife refuges.

Original inhabitants of the region include the Crow, Arapaho, Lakota, and Shoshone. Southwestern Wyoming was in the Spanish Empire and then Mexican territory until it was ceded to the United States in 1848 at the end of the Mexican–American War. The region acquired the name Wyoming when a bill was introduced to the U.S. Congress in 1865 to provide a "temporary government for the territory of Wyoming". The name was used earlier for the Wyoming Valley in Pennsylvania, and is derived from the Munsee word xwé:wamənk, meaning "at the big river flat".[11][12]

The main drivers of Wyoming's economy are mineral extraction—mostly coal, oil, natural gas, and trona—and tourism. Agricultural commodities include livestock (beef), hay, sugar beets, grain (wheat and barley), and wool. The climate is semi-arid and continental, drier and windier than the rest of the U.S., with greater temperature extremes.

Wyoming has been a politically conservative state since the 1950s with the Republican Party candidate winning every presidential election except 1964.[13]
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    not all topics have to be discussed
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Take this to the “Shit Everyone Agrees Makes Sense” bored.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2018
    Love it. It'll be like BBK finally gained enough experience points to level up from knight to paladin
  • Options
    Founders Club

Love it. It'll be like BBK finally gained enough experience points to level up from knight to paladin

Ah, now I understand.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    for real though i really really like this idea and am excited to see him ball out
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Simply put we weren’t consistently good enough in the middle last year and that was with Bierria ...

I doubt BBK is going to get completely shifted off the field but it builds additional competition

What it also tells me is that it’s highly likely Kaho will be playing heavy snaps early
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Simply put we weren’t consistently good enough in the middle last year and that was with Bierria ...

I doubt BBK is going to get completely shifted off the field but it builds additional competition

What it also tells me is that it’s highly likely Kaho will be playing heavy snaps early

Word is Camilo and amandre doing enough for the coaches to trust then
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If Amandre is good our team is going to be in great shape.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2018
    I bumped into Tevis relatively recently. Told me the corches were moving him it ILB. I'll let you guys know if I have anymore inside scoop.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,086
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I bumped into Tevis relatively recently. Told me the corches were moving him it ILB. I'll let you guys know if I have anymore inside scoop.

Husky Jacks??