Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fairness Doctrine.

BRING IT BACK NOW
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,151
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2018
    The Fisher family weren't exactly bomb throwing liberals so I don't know if KOMO has fallen or not

I find it amusing though. These bubble headed bleach blondes read whatever is put in front of them and act like they are journalists or something. They can tell you about a plane crash with a gleam in their eye.

Does msnbc tell Joe and Mika what to say? You bet they do
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,853
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fairness Doctrine.

BRING IT BACK NOW

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fairness Doctrine.

BRING IT BACK NOW

Not enough down votes for this post
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,853
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Fisher family weren't exactly bomb throwing liberals so I don't know if KOMO has fallen or not

I find it amusing though. These bubble headed bleach blondes read whatever is put in front of them and act like they are journalists or something. They can tell you about a plane crash with a gleam in their eye.

Don't disagree per say. I wish there was a truly "fair and balanced" news outlet. CNN is a joke. Fox has become a joke (wasn't too bad in the 90's).
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    All local stations report National News the exact same way. You fucks aren't worth me searching for the link, but recently there was a video of a bunch of different local reporters spewing National News and they all said the exact same thing, almost to the T.

Most News is fake news as most reporters are either too incompetent or too lazy to report the whole story. And in most cases abundance.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    Does this mean newspapers across the country should stop printing editorials or endorsing candidates?

This is such a bullshit red-herring. Sinclair stations didn't say a damned thing left, right, up or down. They say it's their responsibility to play it right down the middle.

Fuck CNN and Joe Scarborough's fuck bucket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X-AeksJ6dk

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

All local stations report National News the exact same way. You fucks aren't worth me searching for the link, but recently there was a video of a bunch of different local reporters spewing National News and they all said the exact same thing, almost to the T.

Most News is fake news as most reporters are either too incompetent or too lazy to report the whole story. And in most cases abundance.

Rush was pointing out in the early 90's that the NY Times, Wa Po and the three major networks had the same stories at the same time all the time

News is a commodity like a top 40 radio station with a formula.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639

How true! Airplane Crew's names were "Ho Lee Phuc, Sum Ting Wong and Ding Bang Ow"
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    There was nothing wrong with the language of the statement itself, it was pretty benign. You could argue that a media conglomerate orchestrating a "don't trust them, trust us" campaign (which this ultimately is) is dicey, but news happens to be a business and I don't see how you chalk that up to anything other than marketing.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775

wood
    Jean circa 1988'ish for sure. She's got to be on an oxygen tank by now, isn't she?

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,532
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

wood
    Jean circa 1988'ish for sure. She's got to be on an oxygen tank by now, isn't she?

odds are she won't put up too much of a fight then
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

I know a few people in the local TV news industry. Apparently Jean is/was a total kleptomaniac. According to one of my friends, department stores like Nordstrom and Macy's had a King 5 employee on speed dial and would call whenever they saw Jean hoist merchandise. The King 5 employee would either buy the merchandise or get Jean to return it to avoid charges.

I know...cool story bro!