Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyler Gordon is explosive.

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2018

My hope is:

CB1: Murphy, Taylor
    CB2: Miller, Hampton
    SLOT: Joyner, Molden, Bryant
    SS: JoJo, McKinney
    FS: Rapp, Gilchrist

We'll see what actually happens... but I think that would be the best use of bodies. We are going to lose 4/5 next year, so every freshman is going to have to play.

Agree. This is the best case scenario. Players moving up the ranks as they gain experience. Kyler Gordon looks great but I'd rather not see true frosh getting tons of playing time at well-recruited positions.
    I'd rather see the best players on the field. If that means Gordon plays as a true Freshman then so be it.
    And at what position does your wisdom tell you Gordon could be the best player at?
    Holy shit read my original post fucktard! Bump Rapp over to Strong Safety and Gordon plays Free Safety.
    Yup, bench a likely all pac12 senior. Who's the fucktard new fish? Get ya dumbass on out... gate keeper, we got another one on her way out. Btw, there's lots of 'explosive' players on roster. One just transferred for lack of playing time. Also, kinda like enforcers back there at both safties. Kinda like a UW tradition....but wait, you weren't born yet to know that...putz fuck!!
    Do you like watching McIntosh give up completion after completion? Penn State targeted Bryant and McIntosh. They were identified as the weak links in coverage and that was proven third down completion after third down completion. McIntosh not a likely all-conference player. He's the kind of guy who gets honorable mention for his big hits but he lacks the coverage ability and ball hawking ability to be all-conference. Best players play bitch. If Gordon over McIntosh makes the secondary better it's going to happen.
    You made fair points, but understand, Gordon might be playing corner. Now if we moved Joyner to safety I'd be all in. He is as fast and a lot more physical than Gordon. I question Joyner's ball skills at corner. Joyner is an EXACT Curtis Williams clone. Who killed himself laying the lumber. Again you never saw him play...

Btw, your a little new to be calling people bitches. Pay a due or 2 1st...might get you somewhere here
  • Options
    edited March 2018

My hope is:

We'll see what actually happens... but I think that would be the best use of bodies. We are going to lose 4/5 next year, so every freshman is going to have to play.

Agree. This is the best case scenario. Players moving up the ranks as they gain experience. Kyler Gordon looks great but I'd rather not see true frosh getting tons of playing time at well-recruited positions.
    I'd rather see the best players on the field. If that means Gordon plays as a true Freshman then so be it.
    And at what position does your wisdom tell you Gordon could be the best player at?
    Holy shit read my original post fucktard! Bump Rapp over to Strong Safety and Gordon plays Free Safety.
    Yup, bench a likely all pac12 senior. Who's the fucktard new fish? Get ya dumbass on out... gate keeper, we got another one on her way out. Btw, there's lots of 'explosive' players on roster. One just transferred for lack of playing time. Also, kinda like enforcers back there at both safties. Kinda like a UW tradition....but wait, you weren't born yet to know that...putz fuck!!
    Do you like watching McIntosh give up completion after completion? Penn State targeted Bryant and McIntosh. They were identified as the weak links in coverage and that was proven third down completion after third down completion. McIntosh not a likely all-conference player. He's the kind of guy who gets honorable mention for his big hits but he lacks the coverage ability and ball hawking ability to be all-conference. Best players play bitch. If Gordon over McIntosh makes the secondary better it's going to happen.

• Options

My hope is:

You made fair points, but understand, Gordon might be playing corner. Now if we moved Joyner to safety I'd be all in. He is as fast and a lot more physical than Gordon. I question Joyner's ball skills at corner. Joyner is an EXACT Curtis Williams clone. Who killed himself laying the lumber. Again you never saw him play...and safety was FAR FROM OUR FUCKING problem vs Penn St

Btw, your a little new to be calling people bitches. Pay a due or 2 1st...might get you somewhere here
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2018

My hope is:

Yup, bench a likely all pac12 senior. Who's the fucktard new fish? Get ya dumbass on out... gate keeper, we got another one on her way out. Btw, there's lots of 'explosive' players on roster. One just transferred for lack of playing time. Also, kinda like enforcers back there at both safties. Kinda like a UW tradition....but wait, you weren't born yet to know that...*putz fuck*!!
    Looks like a new handle is up for grabs.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Is Jimmy going to move Taylor Rapp over to Strong Safety, plug Gordon in as the starter at Free Safety, and delegate McIntosh to the "Zeke Turner big-hitting back-up who sucks in coverage" role? I don't know but Rapp and Gordon sounds like a lethal safety combo both tackling and in coverage so it will be interesting.
    Uhh no!
    Yes!
    You clearly don’t understand this coaching staff, they not afraid to redshirt a player if they might be good as the starter. Fuck they redshirted Byron
    Behind multiple second round picks.
    Eagles GM said they were going to draft Jones with the 13th overall pick before the achilles injury and King was one pick outside of the first round and could have easily gone to the Seahawks in the first round if they didn't fuck up. Therefore, both were first round talents BITCH!
    No shit.