Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we bring back THIS Dawg

dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Is there a reason we're sticking with that stupid fucking weasel looking thing that has been pissing me off for years and reminding me of our years of suckdom? Why can't we bring back the Husky that Huskies who remember Washington kicking ass had?

Fuck that weasel. Bring back the Husky.

Just look at this sorry ass excuse for a Husky.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2018
    I’m sure your broken link is referring to the panting husky logo.

It’s become more and more prominent on UW gear for the last couple of years. As a matter of fact I haven’t seen weasel/late 90’s husky on anything that isn’t secondhand.

There are some really old logos from the 20’s/30’s/Race? that you can find on retro brand hipster clothes (Retro brand, American Eagle’s college brand), but it’s pretty much all just the W or panting husky as an alternate logo.

It just hasn’t been used on anything the players and coaches wear.

The UBookstore released a fan only jersey I saw some people wearing at the Oregon State game last year that is basically the 2000 unis with a giant panting husky logo on the shoulders. Basically what everyone here has been wanting to be the official home uni.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

I’m sure your broken link is referring to the panting husky logo.

It’s become more and more prominent on UW gear for the last couple of years. As a matter of fact I haven’t seen weasel/late 90’s husky on anything that isn’t secondhand.

There are some really old logos from the 20’s/30’s/Race? that you can find on retro brand hipster clothes (Retro brand, American Eagle’s college brand), but it’s pretty much all just the W or panting husky as an alternate logo.

It just hasn’t been used on anything the players and coaches wear.

The UBookstore released a fan only jersey I saw some people wearing at the Oregon State game last year that is basically the 2000 unis with a giant panting husky logo on the shoulders. Basically what everyone here has been wanting to be the official home uni.

Yes.

And good.

I guess I can go fuck off then.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So we finally get traditional colors and logo back, and the retro-loving faggot Millenial hipsters have adopted it?

Well that’s fan-fucking-tastic.

We? deserve the weasel logo and another Owen.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    There's really one logo that matters.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,534
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

That is the one on my license plate - on my wife's car she has the fucking weasel plate that every year I try to replace with the purple plate. I think she stubbornly keeps it to piss me off
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    LebamDawg said:

TTJ said:

That is the one on my license plate - on my wife's car she has the fucking weasel plate that every year I try to replace with the purple plate. I think she stubbornly keeps it to piss me off
    Yet you take it like the vagina you are