Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Texas bomber was a homeschooled right-wing christian

124»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

The 'prophet' Muhammed was a killer and a stone age Sandusky. Little suprise that societies that revolve around the life and times of that lunatic and base their laws on his teachings (which include invasion of 'infidel' lands, subjugation of the people under Sharia law, execution of anyone that refuses to submit to Islam, rape, pillage and other crimes) are fucked up. The middle east is a viper's nest of rapists and killers. Islam is the modern day version of Nazi Germany or Kamikaze Japan, and will need to be dealt with sooner or later. It's a problem that's not going away.

Aren't there sections of the Bible that are fucked up and people who interpret them literally who are also fucked up? Like the nuts that are too radical for SLC and have to live in the Boonies?

It seems to me it's a standard of living issue. Peoples who live that close to the core tend to be dummer and tend to believe shit they're told and tend to interpret things literally and excessively. Subtlety is for first world people.

Religion at its core is fucked up. It's just that there are more bananas living hand to mouth that follow that particular religion. Raise the standard of living there and watch them become decidedly less tribal and kooky.
    It's too easy to poke holes in your flimsy conclusions. If it's a standard of living issue, then why aren't Latinos blowing themselves up in suicide attacks? Most of Latin America is a shithole with a bunch of shithole countries. So many terrorists in the Congo and Romania are attacking and killing people every day because the standard of living sucks there.....

Fuck off. You aren't really stupid enough to not be able to connect the dots and see that the problems in the Arab world all center around Islam. Arabs are already short fused assholes that can't even take a joke. Combining that with Islam is toxic, and you see it every day.

So what is it really? Not ready to abandon your allies, these religious fascists? Why? Lets see, what do you guys on the left have in common with fascists? Hmm, well for one you want to regulate and criminalize words and throw people in jail under so-called hate speech laws like they're doing in Canada and the EU, which is really just a power grab by a government that has been trending authoritarian for years. And you want to disarm the population. So tell me' who's really the fascist?
    Why do you hate Mexico?
    They are killing each other over drug money. Not allah

But away from the drug scene they'd rather have a cerveza and chill out.

Since Islam basically doesn't let young men have booze or women wtf do you expect

The whole point of them blowing themselves up is that they think they are finally about to get laid.
    Wut?

http://time.com/4216331/pope-francis-mexico-visit-cartel-drug-war/

If you don't like that source, there's a bunch to read. Google is your friend.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2018
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The 'prophet' Muhammed was a killer and a stone age Sandusky. Little suprise that societies that revolve around the life and times of that lunatic and base their laws on his teachings (which include invasion of 'infidel' lands, subjugation of the people under Sharia law, execution of anyone that refuses to submit to Islam, rape, pillage and other crimes) are fucked up. The middle east is a viper's nest of rapists and killers. Islam is the modern day version of Nazi Germany or Kamikaze Japan, and will need to be dealt with sooner or later. It's a problem that's not going away.

Aren't there sections of the Bible that are fucked up and people who interpret them literally who are also fucked up? Like the nuts that are too radical for SLC and have to live in the Boonies?

It seems to me it's a standard of living issue. Peoples who live that close to the core tend to be dummer and tend to believe shit they're told and tend to interpret things literally and excessively. Subtlety is for first world people.

Religion at its core is fucked up. It's just that there are more bananas living hand to mouth that follow that particular religion. Raise the standard of living there and watch them become decidedly less tribal and kooky.
    It's too easy to poke holes in your flimsy conclusions. If it's a standard of living issue, then why aren't Latinos blowing themselves up in suicide attacks? Most of Latin America is a shithole with a bunch of shithole countries. So many terrorists in the Congo and Romania are attacking and killing people every day because the standard of living sucks there.....

Fuck off. You aren't really stupid enough to not be able to connect the dots and see that the problems in the Arab world all center around Islam. Arabs are already short fused assholes that can't even take a joke. Combining that with Islam is toxic, and you see it every day.

So what is it really? Not ready to abandon your allies, these religious fascists? Why? Lets see, what do you guys on the left have in common with fascists? Hmm, well for one you want to regulate and criminalize words and throw people in jail under so-called hate speech laws like they're doing in Canada and the EU, which is really just a power grab by a government that has been trending authoritarian for years. And you want to disarm the population. So tell me' who's really the fascist?
    Why do you hate Mexico?

Since Islam basically doesn't let young men have booze or women wtf do you expect

The whole point of them blowing themselves up is that they think they are finally about to get laid.
    Wut?

I am not going to read that.

Or Google it

I'm not looking for your opinion or truing to have a discussion.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

Real science is that there are 71 genders

That many now? At any rate, I loath their intellectual dishonesty.

Be careful, loathing their intellectual dishonesty might trigger Boobs and CreepyCog. Only a bastard like Heinrich Himmler would question the dogma and failosophy of the leaders that have been brainwashing them for years.
    You are not at your best when you chase me around. It's a bad look for you. It comes off desperate and wounded.
    Well, he does have that bleeding gash between his legs.

Well, look who showed up. It's nice you've got your boyfriend's back. When you guys fuck on the prayer rug, do you face East toward Mecca?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Why do you hate Mexico?

Wut?

Or Google it

So you prefer to remain ignorant to church involvement in drug cartels in Mexico.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Be careful, loathing their intellectual dishonesty might trigger Boobs and CreepyCog. Only a bastard like Heinrich Himmler would question the dogma and failosophy of the leaders that have been brainwashing them for years.
    You are not at your best when you chase me around. It's a bad look for you. It comes off desperate and wounded.

Well, look who showed up. It's nice you've got your boyfriend's back. When you guys fuck on the prayer rug, do you face East toward Mecca?
    I guess it's a gushing gash today.

Yes, I do face east when I'm banging your mom. She calls the carpet in her room the prayer rug?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,783
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

If you truly wish to fuck up your Kid, be sure to Home school them. I’m gonna go ahead and look there first, instead of the Bible for clues as to why He felt the need to bomb folks.

Then why do you look at the Quran rather than the society the fucked up Muslims are raised in?
    Indeed. Why would we look at a Theocratic society's Holy Book for any clues or causes for the behavior of it's society?

Hondo Brilliance.
    You don't get it. People like sledog blame the Quran. The issue isn't the Quran, it's the society they are brought up in.
    One might posit that a theocratic state governed by Sharia could shape the nature of the society therein.
    One might posit that there's many societies run under the Quran and have little crime.
    Are these the ones in which they throw gays off buildings, stone women who cheat, and cut off thief's hands?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Why do you hate Mexico?

Wut?

Or Google it

So you prefer to remain ignorant to church involvement in drug cartels in Mexico.
    After the whole Hilinski thing. I’ve tried to leave this club in the bag.

But please just strap on the vest and get er done already.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited March 2018

dflea said:

Cool. We're tracking upvotes and getting sand in our vag over imaginary alliances. That's not what anxiety-ridden 14-year old girls do. Well, I have flea, and you have ... the board retard.

Just how many times did you walk in on your mom with a middle eastern guy's cock in her ass?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,631
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Cool. We're tracking upvotes and getting sand in our vag over imaginary alliances. That's not what anxiety-ridden 14-year old girls do. Well, I have flea, and you have ... the board retard.

Just how many times did you walk in on your mom with a middle eastern guy's cock in her ass?
    That sounded like flea wrote it for you. Maybe he just whispered it in your ear from behind.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2018
    man this is pathetic.

I woke up drunk and am drinking a beer shirtless on the patio

Stilll got 5 lbs to go for max shirtless status but it looks a lot better when im hungover and dehydrated
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This is why I am so in favor of the precious separation of church and state and why our founding too dads were two. Regardless of my superstitious and ancient beliefs in a sky monster as the kids say today I don't want the government anywhere near it

And yet we have a so called modern liberal defending theocratic states that kill gays and subjugate women as "low crime"

If you ever wonder why I am how I am this would be one reason

The hypocrisy of the "modern" liberals on this topic is truly mind boggling.

This is my favorite sign that the Seattle snowflakes love to put in front of their homes.

"Science is Real" is a jab as Christians in the US.

But they believe in "Religious Freedom" (for Muslims).

Meanwhile, in South Africa
    https://youtu.be/C9SiRNibD14
    Science as a whole is a product of Western Modernity and should be scratched off and restarted from an African perspective. But you can use Black Magic to strike another person with lightning. South Africa has a bright future.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Holy fuck.

That shit left me speechless.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

That sounded like flea wrote it for you. Maybe he just whispered it in your ear from behind.
    That's your comeback?