Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon scores a TD at the end of the 1st and runs back the opening kickoff at the start of the 2nd.

124»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

It still has a ways to go. It still has to get the signatures to get put on the ballot, then Oregonians have to actually vote it in. I don't think they are going to get the votes needed.

They absolutely say could be surrendered. There is no way this gets voted in. People know that legislation like this opens pandora's box on what other types of guns could be banned. It's not outside the realm of possibilities that 20 years from now assault weapon bans from this legislation will be broaden to semi auto hand guns, then to hand guns, then to rifles and shot guns. Pretty soon, Oregonians will have to defend themselves like Swaye's people did, with the classic bow and arrow.

Farmers and the rest of rural Oregon will have 98% voter turnout over this bill. Hipsters/losers in Portland and Eugene won't have a high enough turnout to overcome that

This could be further from the truth. Portland proper controls everything and Portland is about 70% liberal and hate guns of all sorts. It also has 5 X the population of everywhere else combined. If they get the 88,000 sigs, this will pass.

However this will end up being the Dem's worst nightmare if it gets on the ballot. In Oregon, Conservatives sit on the sidelines as they have known that it doesn't matter how they vote as whatever Portland libtard wants will be voted in for the last 30 plus years.

However THIS will energize them like no other time in History and the Dems in other areas of the State outside of Portland will have this to reckon with and it may just cook their Gooses.
    WTF are you babbling about? Portland, Salem, Eugene, Bend, and Ashland are extremely liberal. That's the state.

You think Medford, K Falls, and Roseburg are going to impact or carry the state? All shit holes as Donnie would say. I know, I've lived in two other them for long periods of time.

The group think in those tiny places are 100% the opposite of what actually happens at the polls.

Of the cities you list, only Eugene and maybe Ashland are liberal. The liberals in Bend are a handful of hippies and Cali transplants that many of which head back south come election time anyway. The born and raised in Bend are more conservative than liberal.

Donnie land slid every redneck county and lost the state by 10%.

People are out of their fucking minds if they think conservatives will swing anything in Oregon.
    Your talking National, I’m talking State. Conservatives in Oregon took their ball and went home 30 years ago because of Portland. However if this thing made the ballot, it would force the Democrats to pick a side on this and we all know what side they would pick. And it would energize the Conservative base outside of Portland to show up to the game again and probably rip some long encumbent Dem seats away.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Anyone going to answer my original question?

#liberalsarecowards

No one is coming for your guns dumbfuck. Well maybe under Trump's "confiscate first, due process later" policy they might take yours.
    All your liberal heroes are calling for it right now.
    Who? Link?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

#liberalsarecowards

No one is coming for your guns dumbfuck. Well maybe under Trump's "confiscate first, due process later" policy they might take yours.
    Who? Link?
    You.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Sledog said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

The 2nd amendment is not revocable. It was pre-existing given by the creator (for you atheists just random chance). It was meant for the people to be similarly armed to the military at least as far as personal weapons are concerned. Of course you used to be able to own your own cannon. As I've said before who's going to go get them? Which of you commie commandos is headed out to kick some doors? Civil war is messy.

I believe in a Creator.

If the Creator intended for people to be given the right to arm themselves, he probably would have mentioned it somewhere in one of his 66 books.

There is a strong pro 2nd amendment argument. It's in your third sentence. It has nothing to do with anything given many by the Creator though.
    Read the founding fathers statements.
    The Founding Father's aren't the Creator.

hth
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

The 2nd amendment is not revocable. It was pre-existing given by the creator (for you atheists just random chance). It was meant for the people to be similarly armed to the military at least as far as personal weapons are concerned. Of course you used to be able to own your own cannon. As I've said before who's going to go get them? Which of you commie commandos is headed out to kick some doors? Civil war is messy.

Sounds like this creator guy had really specific ideas about the level of weaponry and reasons for people to have them. Sounds super duper convincing.

#retardsdontgetphysics

#seewhatImeansnow
    Odd they didn't outlaw repeating firearms when they were invented way back in the 1700's did they? The came Colt's revolver and the repeating rifle which were the "assault weapons" of their day. We jumped from a muzzle loading single shot only capable 2-3 shots per minute by the highly trained to 30+ shots a minute without much training. Damn you could wipe out a whole town!

#retrdasdontgetfirearms
    Quoted for lulz

#retrdasdontgetfirearms

#retrdasdont

#retrdas

#retrda
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

#liberalsarecowards

Who? Link?
    You.
    Exactly. You are full of shit. Dumbfuck.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

#liberalsarecowards

Who? Link?
    You.
    You're so full of shit I should light you on fire and leave you on my asshole neighbors porch and ring the bell.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

#liberalsarecowards

Who? Link?
    You.
    You're so full of shit I should light you on fire and leave you on my asshole neighbors porch and ring the bell.
    You are just repeating what I said. Rather than actually supporting your assertion.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sounds like this creator guy had really specific ideas about the level of weaponry and reasons for people to have them. Sounds super duper convincing.

#retardsdontgetphysics

#seewhatImeansnow
    Odd they didn't outlaw repeating firearms when they were invented way back in the 1700's did they? The came Colt's revolver and the repeating rifle which were the "assault weapons" of their day. We jumped from a muzzle loading single shot only capable 2-3 shots per minute by the highly trained to 30+ shots a minute without much training. Damn you could wipe out a whole town!

#retrdasdontgetfirearms
    Quoted for lulz

#retrdasdontgetfirearms

#retrdasdont

#retrdas

#retrda
    This damn phone!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

#liberalsarecowards

Who? Link?
    You.
    You're so full of shit I should light you on fire and leave you on my asshole neighbor's porch and ring the bell.
    #engrishgrammarishard
  • Options

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

#liberalsarecowards

Who? Link?
    You.
    You're so full of shit I should light you on fire and leave you on my asshole neighbor's porch and ring the bell.
    #engrishgrammarishard
    Don't you have some clerking to do?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

#liberalsarecowards

Who? Link?
    You.
    #engrishgrammarishard
    Don't you have an ESL class to attend?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

#liberalsarecowards

Who? Link?
    You.
    #engrishgrammarishard
    No I'm going to spend 12 minutes studying for the same BAR card you have. If K-Mart is still in business.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

#liberalsarecowards

Who? Link?
    You.
    #engrishgrammarishard
    No I'm going to spend 12 minutes studying for the same BAR card you have. If K-Mart is still in business.
    #thestruggleisreal

#yourmybitch
  • Options

If we could keep guns legal long enough for me to shoot myself after reading these threads it would be great. TIA

You're Creator would not approve.

#hth

#suicidesolution

#whereiskavorkianwhenuneedhim
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If we could keep guns legal long enough for me to shoot myself after reading these threads it would be great. TIA

Race, as my ancestors would say, the oven still works.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

It still has a ways to go. It still has to get the signatures to get put on the ballot, then Oregonians have to actually vote it in. I don't think they are going to get the votes needed.

They absolutely say could be surrendered. There is no way this gets voted in. People know that legislation like this opens pandora's box on what other types of guns could be banned. It's not outside the realm of possibilities that 20 years from now assault weapon bans from this legislation will be broaden to semi auto hand guns, then to hand guns, then to rifles and shot guns. Pretty soon, Oregonians will have to defend themselves like Swaye's people did, with the classic bow and arrow.

Farmers and the rest of rural Oregon will have 98% voter turnout over this bill. Hipsters/losers in Portland and Eugene won't have a high enough turnout to overcome that

This could be further from the truth. Portland proper controls everything and Portland is about 70% liberal and hate guns of all sorts. It also has 5 X the population of everywhere else combined. If they get the 88,000 sigs, this will pass.

However this will end up being the Dem's worst nightmare if it gets on the ballot. In Oregon, Conservatives sit on the sidelines as they have known that it doesn't matter how they vote as whatever Portland libtard wants will be voted in for the last 30 plus years.

However THIS will energize them like no other time in History and the Dems in other areas of the State outside of Portland will have this to reckon with and it may just cook their Gooses.
    WTF are you babbling about? Portland, Salem, Eugene, Bend, and Ashland are extremely liberal. That's the state.

You think Medford, K Falls, and Roseburg are going to impact or carry the state? All shit holes as Donnie would say. I know, I've lived in two other them for long periods of time.

The group think in those tiny places are 100% the opposite of what actually happens at the polls.

Of the cities you list, only Eugene and maybe Ashland are liberal. The liberals in Bend are a handful of hippies and Cali transplants that many of which head back south come election time anyway. The born and raised in Bend are more conservative than liberal.

Donnie land slid every redneck county and lost the state by 10%.

People are out of their fucking minds if they think conservatives will swing anything in Oregon.
    Your talking National, I’m talking State. Conservatives in Oregon took their ball and went home 30 years ago because of Portland. However if this thing made the ballot, it would force the Democrats to pick a side on this and we all know what side they would pick. And it would energize the Conservative base outside of Portland to show up to the game again and probably rip some long encumbent Dem seats away.
    I'm talking state. Trump was the rallying cry for rural Oregon and he absolutely crushed every rural county and lost the state by 10%.

There just aren't enough yocals and Boomers to swing anything there anymore.