Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Eagles DE Michael Bennett Indicted On Felony Charge

Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,226
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
March 23rd, 2018 at 1:43pm CST by Dallas Robinson
The district attorney for Harris County, Texas has indicted Eagles defensive lineman Michael Bennett on a felony charge after he reportedly injured a 66-year-old paraplegic while attempting to gain field access during Super Bowl LI, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.com (Twitter link), who adds a warrant has been issued for Bennett’s arrest.

Bennett, of course, was traded from Seattle to Philadelphia earlier this month, but it’s unclear if the Eagles knew about the alleged Super Bowl incident. While details are sparse at the moment, Bennett could be subject to an NFL-imposed suspension regardless of the legal outcome.

Bennett, a three-time Pro Bowler, is scheduled to suit up for an Eagles defensive line that also includes Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham, Haloti Ngata, Derek Barnett, and Chris Long. He’s under contract through 2020, although Philadelphia could exit the deal without any penalty.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2018/03/eagles-de-michael-bennett-indicted-on-felony-charge

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    but he's a hero

He's a hero. He's a HERO.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    How’s Race doing? Got to be hard on the family
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

the media dropping the invisibility cloak around the vegas incident after it became clear he was lying through his fucking teeth was a total #WOKE moment for me

christ maybe i am turning alt right

help

But, but, but Softy was OUTRAGED!!

He’s sick of this racist crap!!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

How’s Race doing? Got to be hard on the family

His granddaughter is TUFF.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Obvious hit piece. But fuck him.

I hope He ends up washing bedpans and giving sponge baths in the long term care facility for community service.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Man of the Year guys

C'mon

Everyone can make mistakes...and play the media...and cheap shot opponents' knees...and cry racism...and lie about cops...and push 66 year old women...

He’s always been a brain dead idiot who happened to be good at football, but this seems like a money grab and/or political bullshit.

Billy, I like you, but you’re part of the problem. I get just as annoyed about the cries of racism, but you’re too ready to pounce on bullshit like this. How do you injure a 66 year old paraplegic?
    I wasn't there. Do I think he manhandled her and pushed her against a wall hard, down a flight of stairs, or had in his mind to injure her in a premeditated way? Doubtful. Do I think the police chief might be on a power trip or angling for something (book, fame, political office, Fox News deal)? Sure. I said that somewhere...probably Facebook I guess.

Bennett is an idiot like you said. I liked his antics, or tolerated them for a while. The SJW shit sends me over the edge though, and I'm not a mindless Sledog Breitbart slurper. His Vegas story seems very questionable at best. Oh, and gee, he has a freaking book named something like Things That Make White People Uncomfortable coming out soon...imagine that...books take a while to write, no? The Vegas stuff happened in late August...so is it that hard to imagine that has nothing to do with the book. He's also not what he was and he has taken a few plays off, does dirty things etc. It would be dumb if he actually got much time for this, but he's an arrogant, entitled athlete who's riding the wave of the race baiting, everything (especially white males)-is-racist social justice movement. So if he had to spend 30 days in some shithole Houston jail and had to pick trash up off I-10 for 10 days, that seems like a quasi-appropriate punishment.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Gladstone said:

the media dropping the invisibility cloak around the vegas incident after it became clear he was lying through his fucking teeth was a total #WOKE moment for me

help

It's actually ok to be somewhere in the middle. You can think he lied about being racially profiled and the crusade he brought on the LV police department and NOT be alt right. That's the problem today, it's if you believe something then you are grouped in one direction or the other.
    And THAT is why the creep rides alone.

I won't be boxed in. I WON'T GOD DAMN YOU!
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,394
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

help

It's actually ok to be somewhere in the middle. You can think he lied about being racially profiled and the crusade he brought on the LV police department and NOT be alt right. That's the problem today, it's if you believe something then you are grouped in one direction or the other.

Sounding a bit like ol' Pumper talking in the third person. Careful.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gladstone said:

help

Sounding a bit like ol' Pumper talking in the third person. Careful.
    Creeper has earned the right to speak in third person.