Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official Season Ticket Renewal Thread

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Before anyone whines I love me some Chris Peterman, but I am not going to a game until he wins one that matters. He's 0-3 on big time games so far. Fuck Tree and Colorado. Not big time opponents. He gets another chance at Auburn. If he wins that one, and makes a big bowel, I just might go.

Downsox is our qb
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,102
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wish I lived in the area to buy season tickets. Went to the UCLA game last year while on a business trip and it was fantastic to be back and to not have a team that sucked.

I'll settle again this year for buying the pac12 network even though it's awful. I'll probably also get tickets for UCLA at the rosebowl.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Before anyone whines I love me some Chris Peterman, but I am not going to a game until he wins one that matters. He's 0-3 on big time games so far. Fuck Tree and Colorado. Not big time opponents. He gets another chance at Auburn. If he wins that one, and makes a big bowel, I just might go.

You guys really are mentally shackled to Owen

Twice now people have come up with some arbitrary reasons why Peterman will be Owen 1 and Owen 4

Swaye said:

Twice now people have come up with some arbitrary reasons why Peterman will be Owen 1 and Owen 4
    The damage ty did to the doogs is unreal lol

Swaye said:

Even though UW is the best team in the pac and peterman has clearly turned it around....still afraid of getting hurt.

Swaye said:

Even though UW is the best team in the pac and peterman has clearly turned it around....still afraid of getting hurt.
    Ohh I was not a doog at that point yet, was still in high school. Had my doog conversion with Sark
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

retcon it all you want

stanford 2016 was a huge fucking

likewise the pac12 ccg against 10-2 colorado

your overarching point about holding out until we* break through i agree with, however. need a big time bowl in this year at a minimum. our* lone bowl win is the fucking heart of dallas tardcake bowl
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

retcon it all you want

stanford 2016 was a huge fucking

likewise the pac12 ccg against 10-2 colorado

your overarching point about holding out until we* break through i agree with, however. need a big time bowl in this year at a minimum. our* lone bowl win is the fucking heart of dallas tardcake bowl
    Fried Oreo Bowel ... get it right ... I expect more out of you
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

That's the nicest thing you have ever said about us

Swaye said:

It's easy to like a team you've beaten for a million years. I doubt you guys have an issue with Colorado or Oregon State.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

It's easy to like a team you've beaten for a million years. I doubt you guys have an issue with Colorado or Oregon State.
    You turned my smile upside down into a frown

But you are correct

Swaye said:

You turned my smile upside down into a frown

But you are correct
    Also you aren't in our division.

We stomp Utah every year but I hate them.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

Swaye said:

We don’t really care if you go to a game, but we do care that you promised to throw a massive party with hookers and blow in ATL for the Auburn game. When I’m not lazy I’ll find the thread.

Oh well, I’ll have to figure out other ways to have fun on Labor Day Friday.

Enjoy the fondue!

I hope you never find that thread.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2018
    I moved down 6 rows in Section 328 whilst remaining behind the drip line. They even let me pay in 4 easy, monthly installments with 0% financing. Thanks all you sofa game watchers. Back in the 90's these seats would have been much more difficult to get.
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,809
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I got downgraded. Moved up a row and over three. I am down low so moving back is an upgrade. I also moved the wrong way horizontally.
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:
    While you were finding that I was drinking cheap whiskey and letting CLS hum the national anthem on my ball sack. So who won here?

Red Man - 1. White Devils - 0
    Swaye said:

whlinder said:
    While you were finding that I was drinking cheap whiskey and letting CLS hum the national anthem on my ball sack. So who won here?

The seal is still around? I thought that was done like months ago
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

whlinder said:

The seal is still around? I thought that was done like months ago
    Nope. It's just still casual. She can't trust me yet. Which makes sense. I've banged out three chicks in the last several months, so perhaps I am untrustworthy. Smart girl.